Five minutes to Mt. Rainier National Park! Timberline Pines offers the highest quality cabins in Packwood. Don't settle for less!
A cozy cabin with two private bedrooms, large living area, dining area and great kitchen. Plenty of room to spread out after a day of hiking or sightseeing.
This lovely cabin sits facing a large grass field. About 100 yards from play area with swings, basketball court and swimming pool (summer only). Large living area, propane fireplace, large kitchen. Big screen TV for watching the big game or a movie. Two cozy bedrooms upstairs. Each bedroom has a queen and two twin beds in it. Two full bathrooms as well one upstairs and one down. Located in a neighborhood of vacation homes.
PLEASE NOTE: Hwy. 123 and 410 are closed in winter. Usually open by Memorial Day weekend. This includes the Steven's Canyon entrance to Mt. Rainier Park. You can drive around to the Longmire/Nisqually entrance during this time.
Access is via a key box. Code will be included in your itinerary along with driving directions. We live around the corner and are available if needed.
Interaction with guests
We live a few minutes away, access is via key box. If you need us don't hesitate to call, text or email.
Other things to note
Dogs and cats have been in this property, however, no pets allowed. No smoking.
No pets, no smoking.
Quite hours between 10pm and 7am.
No extra guests. Maximum of 8 people at any time.
Please treat our home as you would that of a family member or close friend.
No parties, no drugs, no kidding.
1. No one under the age of 25 is permitted to rent the cabin.
2. A $200 refundable security deposit is required. The card number may also be used to cover the costs of:damages, missing items, extra cleaning or any expenses incurred by the renter beyond the $200 deposit.
3. Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. (PST). Check-out time is 10:00 a.m. (PST). There is a $25.00 charge for missing keys.
4. All reservations are subject to AirBNB cancellation policy.
5. Pets are not permitted. Evidence of a pet after check out=$200 charge.
6. Evidence of cigarette smoke=$200 charge.
7. You agree to indemnify the owner for any damage to the property that occurs during your stay. We reserve the right to inspect the property during your stay. You agree to refrain from any activity which interferes with the neighbor's peace. Quiet hours are between 10PM and 7AM.
8. We are not liable for failures of any equipment, systems, or appliances, as major repair problems cannot be foreseen. Tenant acknowledges that unless Owner is notified on day of check-in of any damage or cleaning concerns, then thereafter, all damages or concerns to the property during the occupancy will be Tenants responsibility and must be reported to Owner and paid prior to departure. Rearranging of furniture is not permitted. Violation of any of the above could result in the forfeiture of all monies & termination of occupancy.
9. If the Tenant or any member of his party violates any of the terms of this agreement, we may terminate this lease with no refund and enter the premises to remove the tenant, his party and their belongings according to the Vacation Rental Act.
10. The Tenant agrees to release and indemnify the Owner and its Agent from all liability, should anyone be injured upon the premises during the lease.
11. The maximum number of people that can occupy a cabin is 8. Occupy means overnight sleepers and daytime visitors. This cabin is not to be used as a meeting place for parties or reunions. $50 per person/night is charged for unauthorized guests. Violation of this agreement will be the cause for immediate eviction.
By concluding this rental, RENTER CERTIFIES that he is a responsible adult over age 25 and will be one of the occupants. This document serves as the rental agreement under the laws of WA, between Renter & Paul and Kim Hanson.
I have read, understand, and agree to the rental terms and regulations as stated above. During this rental, I am solely responsible for all damages.
I have read and agree to the above listed Policy.
We appreciate your reservation!
Kim and Paul Hanson
Timberline Pines, LLC
Hi, my husband and I left the big city and moved to our vacation home in the woods. Come see the beautiful Pacific Northwest volcano country and see why we made the switch. We love the outdoors, skiing, hiking, relaxing by the creek.
Packwood sits in the shadow of Mt. Rainier and is a quaint little town with a grocery store, 2 gas stations, a pizza place, a fun bar and an amazing burger place with Elk and Buffalo burgers.
We would love to have you stay in any of our beautiful cabins, all located in the Timberline Community. We started out with just two cabins and some of our neighbors asked us to manage their cabins. We call our little business Timberline Pines. So, you have a choice of five different cabins now. Our small guest house, Coal Creek A-Frame (a cozy place for a couple), Grizzly Tower if you have a larger group, Alpine Annie's perfect for a small family, Bear Lodge right on the creek, and Metsker's Meadow for up to 8 guests. We hope you'll consider one of our cabins on your next visit to Mt. Rainier, or for a weekend of skiing at White Pass in the winter.
All of our cabins are just minutes from Mt. Rainier National park where you'll find a wonderful visitors center, the beautiful Paradise Lodge (stop in for lunch or brunch) and of course great hiking and sightseeing.
Summertime is best for wildflowers and warm weather hikes. We have two fun flea markets in Packwood, one on Memorial day weekend and one on Labor day weekend. You'll find just about anything you can imagine.
In the fall, we like to wander around in the forest and pick Chanterelle mushrooms and would be happy to show you our secret spots to find them.
Winter brings rain to the lowlands and snow to the mountains! While we don't typically get a lot of snow here, it does happen and creates a winter wonderland for building a snow man or having a snowball fight, or just a great walk. We are avid skiers and you can race us to the first chair at White Pass when the conditions are good.
White Pass is our local ski area, a short 20 minute drive from any of our cabins. White Pass is incredibly family friendly with short lift lines and GREAT snow.
Come play with us year round in beautiful Volcano Country!
Timberline Pines, LLC