Central and quiet city apartment with heaps of space for you to live, lounge and stay entertained. Netflix, washer and dryer, efficient kitchen, WIFI, foldout single bed and huge bedroom with Queen Bed and full length mirrors.
Retro-modern, Gem is a fantastic one bedroom apartment located right opposite Flinders St Station, making it so easy to get around to all of Melbourne's top spots.
Inside the apartment is comfortable and spacious, with sofa, a flat screen TV and cooking facilities in the kitchen. The master bedroom includes a quality queen bed and hotel quality, high thread count linen.
Interaction with guests
This is your own private apartment. Upon arrival you'll be introduced to the space and given the keys - then it's all yours to enjoy. If you have any questions during your stay you are welcome to call me anytime.
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out
- Having a party will forfeit your entire bond.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down between 10pm and 8am (City Council rule) and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For other matters, phone me.
- It is your responsibility to lock up when you are not home and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- I do not accept responsibility for loss of property. However, if you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone and I will do my best to have it returned to you.