First class views in a quiet bush setting with privacy. A truly lovely space.
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, with simply stunning 180 degree views from living areas, and from the master bedroom (overlooking the ocean and Lorne).
Gas log fire, air conditioning/heating throughout, King and Queen bedrooms upstairs, bunkrooms downstairs, table tennis and PlayStation & short walk to beach.
Books, Magazines, Board games, ideal for two families with kids. Washing machine and dryer for your convenience.
A lovely private house in a bush setting, with Epic views of the Blue Ocean and Lorne Pier.
Private yet Clear Ocean views through the floor to ceiling glass windows throughout the living, dining and master bedroom... a wonderful light space where the ocean is with you every day!
Interaction with guests
Owners not on site. Complete privacy...
So only when needed - contact us whenever you like :)
Other things to note
WHAT TO BRING - Guests will need to bring their own bed linen (top and bottom sheets and pillow cases), bath and beach towels. Doonas, Doona covers and of course pillows are supplied.
Guests will be provided with some consumables such as tea, coffee, sugar, soaps and toilet paper however depending on the length of stay extra may be required.
If you are unable to bring your own bed linen and towels (for example our interstate and international friends), you can hire them from us for an additional price. Please request at time of booking and we will advise.
We appreciate most guests will respect our property and show consideration to neighbours but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions:
1. Please be considerate of loud noise, including, loud music, yelling, car noise, etc. Please no parties at any time. No noise please after 11pm.
2. Have fun ....Avoiding audible swearing or offensive behaviour though
3. Please no smoking in the house or littering the property, indoors or outdoors, with cigarette butts, ashes, etc.
4. Departure is by 10:00am. The cleaner must have access after this time.
5. Only the number of guests as stated in your booking are to be at the house.
6. Parking in the driveway is not permitted (Rear property requires access). There are two spaces provided out front with the booking.
7. Rubbish bins must always be put out on Sunday night if you are staying Sunday night, ready for collection early Monday Morning - as well as on your departure. Thank you. Excess rubbish must not be left on the ground and guests must take it with them or dispose of it in the designated bins located in Lorne at Grove Road near the intersection with Otway Street (Timber screened enclosure adjacent to the Lorne Lions Club, behind football ground).
8. All dishes must be left clean and put away and no dishes to be left in the dishwasher please.
9. On departure, the house must be left in the condition it was when you arrived.
When you leave please ensure windows and doors are closed and locked, blinds are down, rubbish bins are put out, and dishwasher is empty.
We wish you a safe and happy stay and thank you for booking with us.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Anthony and Janine are a married couple with 3 kids from Aspendale in Victoria. We love the beach, travelling, surfing, road bike touring, boating, diving, skiing, Aussie rules footy, but mostly hanging out in our Lorne house looking out over the amazing views, and walking along the beach to town for a coffee at the swing bridge. One day we hope to live there :)