Two bedrooms + two bathrooms with huge living space, light-filled kitchen and gorgeous balcony in stunning beachside apartment
Shared space for 2-4 people. Would suit visitors to Sydney or professionals looking for short-term stay keen to experience beautiful Bondi.
- Huge master bedroom with queen bed, bedside tables, wardrobe
- Balcony facing south (from where you can just see the ocean!)
- En-suite bathroom with shower, toilet, washbasin
- Bedroom with queen bed, bedside table, large wardrobe
- Adjoining huge bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Massive kitchen with oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Living room with 52" TV, dining table
- Big, sunny north-facing balcony with BBQ
- Laundry-room with washer/dryer
All of it - the entire apartment (with the exception of a few areas of storage for my own items).
Interaction with guests
I will be staying close by so will be available in the event of a problem.
* No parties whatsoever *
It's a quiet street, so no noise after 10pm please. No smoking anywhere in the apartment, balcony or building.
This host has 72 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a British expat who has become a proud Australian. I've been fortunate enough to live here (both in Bondi and in this beautiful apartment) since 2009. Before that I lived in Chicago for six years. I get around. I love to travel, to experience new things, and to meet new people from all backgrounds.
Having grown up under grey skies in Manchester, England, I love Bondi for the way it encourages me to be active and outdoors every single day. Most days I'll be surfing, swimming or running at the beach, and I'd be happy for you to join me if you'd like to.
I speak a little bit of a few languages other than English - my French is OK, my Spanish and Russian is basic. Beyond that, well... I try hard.
My motto for life: "Clear eyes. Full heart. Can't lose."