Welcome to Indianapolis! Located in the heart of Broad Ripple, you are close to restaurants, shops, bars, and other activities. Also a short Uber or bike ride to downtown Indianapolis, Fountain Square, or Carmel. Come stay a while!
Please make yourself at home. You are welcome to use the (small) grill on the balcony, washer/dryer, and kitchen supplies.
Interaction with guests
Feel free to reach out to us while you are here and we will try to help in any way we can!
Guest(s) agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Guest(s) agree to NO PARTIES anywhere on the property. Legal action will be taken for parties that cause damages to the unit, property, reputation, or relationship with condo complex staff or other residents.
2. Smoking of any kind is not permitted in the unit or on the premises. It is agreed smoking in this home will result in loss of guest(s) security deposit.
3. Guest(s) agree to abide by maximum occupancy of unit, and observe quiet hours between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM.
4. Guest(s) are responsible for action of ALL GUESTS occupying their unit at all times.
5. Guest(s) agree to return all keys, remotes, and parking passes. Replacement fee of $50.00 will apply for each unreturned item.
6. Guest(s) understand that no pets are to be in the unit.
7. Guest(s) agree to pay $125 per hour fee for unauthorized early check-in or late check-out.
8. Guest(s) are responsible for all contents in unit from check-in until check-out.
9. Any illegal activity or violation of the above terms may result in immediate expulsion from property, and will be reported to AIRBNB and local law enforcement. Guest is responsible for all costs associated with expulsion.
10. Guest(s) may be asked to provide a birthday as traveler must be at least 25 years of age to make a reservation.
11. Guest(s) are responsible for pool safety. No lifeguard is on duty. No diving. No running. NO GLASS.
You as lessee are responsible for payment, deposits and all facets and terms of the Lease as detailed in this rental agreement. This agreement is a binding legal contract and it is agreed that it must be construed as if both parties jointly wrote it, governed by Indiana law. Your signature on this Agreement, or payment of money or taking possession of the property after receipt of the Agreement, is evidence of your acceptance of the Agreement and your intent to use this property for a vacation rental. The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.
The rented Property is a privately owned home. You agree to indemnify owner for all liability, damage, personal injury, or loss to the Property or its contents that occur during your stay resulting from any cause, including but not limited to negligence, violation of any law, carelessness, neglect, theft or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the leased premises. We are not responsible for personal items lost, stolen or left behind. Occupant's or guests' personal property, including vehicles, are not insured by Owner, HOA or Owner's agent against loss or damage due to theft, fire, vandalism, rain, water, criminal or negligent acts of others or any other cause.
Guest(s) shall indemnify owner and hold free and harmless from any and all liability, claims, loss, damages, demands or expenses, including counsel fees and costs, arising (a) by reason of the death or injury of any person, including guest(s) or any person who is a guest or invitee of guest(s), or (b) by reason of damage to or destruction of any property, including property owned by guest(s) or any person who is a guest or invitee of guest(s), caused or allegedly caused by (1) any cause whatsoever while that person or property is in or about the Property or in any way connected with the Property during guest's occupancy; or (2) any matter connected with guest's occupation and use of the Property.