About this listing
Brand new 2-bed apartment, located metres away from Dublin's best tourist attractions. Stay here to be in the heart of the action.
Dublin's best bars, restaurants and theatres are on your doorstep.
We also offer self-service check-in if you wish to have a flexible check-in or if have very early or late arrival time.
Bag storage available for people wishing to drop bags from early flights and we will also store bags for people with late flights.
Located minutes from all the main tourist areas in Dublin, this apartment is your ideal base. You have managed to find the best-located apartment in Dublin city!
The apartment has just been redeveloped and is finished to a very high standard. Everything in the apartment is brand new and designed with Airbnb guests in mind.
The property is the perfect base for exploring the city and is extremely comfortable so you can relax after a long days sightseeing.
You are minutes walk from the bustling tourist area of Temple Bar and also Dublin's main shopping area, Grafton Street.
The area is packed with trendy new bars, cafes and restaurants.
- Large flat screen TV
- Coffee Machine
- Fully equipped kitchen, everything brand new.
- Comfortable double beds
- Electric Shower
We provide all the essentials you need for a relaxing trip: coffee, tea, shampoo, shower gel, towels, hairdryer, iron etc. Your home away from home.
Guests have the use of a full two-bed modern apartment. It consists of two double rooms, bathroom, entrance hall, and large open plan living, dining and kitchen area.
Interaction with guests
I will meet you on arrival and give you a full tour of the property. I will also share with you the local's tips on the best places nearby to eat, drink and visit.
You will be provided with a house guidebook but I will also be available during your stay if you have any questions or need assistance.
Other things to note
Please note, the apartment is located on the FIRST floor so you will need to climb 1 flights of stairs. There is no lift in the building but assistance can be provided for your bags.
There is no car parking with the apartment. There are number of car parks within 5-10 mins walk and they offer daily/night rates
1. Q Park, Werburgh Street (€22 per 24 hours)
2. Jervis Street Shopping Centre (€13 per day/ €6 Overnight)
- Dublin is a great city and has wonderful nightlife to enjoy but we have a strict no party rule in the property. Antisocial behaviour in the property or communal areas is not acceptable and you will be asked to leave the property.
- No stag or hen parties. Sorry! If you book and arrive as a party group, unfortunately, we wont be able to accept your booking.
- It's a lovely neighbourhood so we ask that you respect our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 9pm.
- We don't accept groups under 21 years of age. Guests under the age of 21 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by lead guest over the age of 25.
Failure to adhere to property rules will result in loss of deposit and/or cancellation of your booking.
Now thats the rules out of the way, let me extend a warm welcome to Dublin.
You are booking a wonderful property and hope you feel at home during your stay. We look forward to hosting you and sharing our wonderful city with you.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 439 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Entrepreneur living in Dublin, Ireland.
Former professional photojournalist, I travelled extensively including time spent in Syria and Lebanon.
Travel Destination Wish list
- Necker Island
- Trans-Siberian Railway
Interesting Travel Fact: Climbed the Great Wall of China in 2012.
I run HostButlers, a professional property concierge solution for hosts in Dublin.