PARK SLOPE is: safe, beautiful, hip but quiet
* Chosen as BEST NY neighborhood; Also "Top 5 neighborhood in USA"!
* Close/quick subways to Manhattan
* Delicious inexpensive restaurants
* great live music places close (Barbes, Bell House)
* Near Prospect Park (& free events & concerts)
* Botanical Gardens / Museum / Brooklyn Academy of Music
* Steps from NY Marathon route
* Flea Markets & bargain shopping
* YMCA, NY Sports Club, outdoor olympic pool, good parking, much more. I have Maps & lots of good advice for your trip.
APT DETAILS: 3 bedroom apartment:
1st room = King size bed;Comfy mattress
2nd room = New Full size loft bed -
3rd Bedroom- twin size bed
There is also an extra folded roll away twin bed-
Apartment- hardwood floors, accent lighting. The apartment boasts a large kitchen with stove, microwave, oven, fridge, toaster. A spacious Living room, a dining table that sits 8 people, as well as two comfy sofa's.
Lovely, sunny, well-equipped, quiet apartment in Park Slope wifi, cable tv, coffee maker, microwave, 100% cotton fresh towels and bed linens. All you need is a change of clothes, toiletries, and personal items.
The apartment is 1/2 block from the R trains (Prospect ave & 4th Ave stops) and 4 blocks away from the F and G train, which bring you to lower Manhattan within 20 minutes. Walk up 16th Street 4-1/2 blocks and you’re in the 585-acre Prospect Park, the huge Harmony Playground, and the renowned Bandshell for live, free performances all summer. Within one block of the apartment is a large well-stocked grocery store, several pharmacies and banks, and the post office. Continue down 5th Avenue and you’ll find dozens of highly regarded restaurants (like the famous Al Di La reviewed in the New York Times) as well as tons of ethnic places (Mexican, Indian, Moroccan, Thai, etc), boutiques, coffee shops (Ozzie's! Gorilla Coffee!), patisseries (Blue Sky Bakery! Colson Patisserie!), and bars. Up on 7th Avenue, you’ll find more of the same, plus larger stores like Barnes and Noble and Starbucks. This is truly a great location from which to access most of New York City's landmarks, features, and fun. Also, it borders Park Slope's historic, landmarked neighborhood, which provides charming local walks and explorations.