Vintage house just restored in central area,quiet and served by bus stop just in front and other public transport connected in a few minutes to central Piazza Duomo and to Linate city (URL HIDDEN) green areas nearby, reastaurants ,shops ,supermarket
Bright 3 rooms central apartment on the first floor in vintage house totally recently renewed(no elevator)with large living room,separate kitchen with dishwasher and refrigerator,2 large bedrooms(one with 2 single beds and the other with a double bed that can be placed as 2 single beds) both with large wardrobes ,bathroom with window has a tub/shower and washing machine ;WI-FI and TV.Furniture and equipment new of high standing.Heating and hot water individually controlled.Place for motorcycles and bicycle in the private /exclusive courtyard
Accessed by an elegant entrance on the road (with video-entryphone)with a hall paved with marble and /nineteenth-century interior facade .The house is on the first floor with access from the shared terrace.
Interaction with guests
in case of need it will be given timely assistance to the occupants
Other things to note
The area is provided with shops for all needs and pleasant restaurants all close to home.
How to get to San Siro
The San Siro stadium is about 6 km from the center of Milan and is easily accessible in different ways.
By public transport from the city center
• Metro: Line M5 (purple) SAN SIRO STADIUM, or stop by the M1 line (red) LOTTO stop, from where you continue on foot along Caprilli avenue up to the stadium.
In matches at the San Siro it is set up a shuttle service from the stops of the MM1 line BONOLA and LAMPUGNANO (park and ride).
• Bus: Bus 49 (Line Tirana-Lotto Square); Bus 78 (Line Bisceglie M1-Via Govone); Bus 64 (Bonola line M1-Lorenteggio); Bus 80 (De Angeli-line Quinto Romano), bus 98 (Line M2 Famagusta-Piazzale Lotto M1M5).
• Tram: line 16 (line-Monte Velino San Siro, suspended during exhibitions)
On the train
• From the Milan Porta Garibaldi station: take the metro line M5 (Lilac Line) towards San Siro Stadium, get off at San Siro Stadium.
• From Milan Central Station and Milan Lambrate: take the M2 metro line (Green Line) towards Assago, get off at Porta Garibaldi. Here take Line M5 (Line Lille) towards San Siro Stadium.
• From the Porta Genova Station take the subway line M2 (Green Line) towards Cologno / Gessate, at Porta Garibaldi take Line M5 (Lilac Line) towards San Siro Stadium.
• From Cadorna Station take the M1 Line (Red Line) towards Rho-Fiera and go down at the Lotto stop; then take line M5 (Lilac Line) towards San Siro Stadium.
no smoking , no pets , no parties
Bocconi University(Economical/finance) -Milano.
Manager in corporate finance and CEO in quoted Companies.
Good Skier+ tennis and other sports