We are strategically located in BGC's main thoroughfare, 5th Ave. Close enough to establishments but far enough to be on the quieter residential side of BGC. The unit is ideal for small families or individuals who want a space bigger than a studio.
Our unit is a cozy bi-level unit at Fort Victoria Condominium. Situated on the 21st floor, we have an almost unobstructed view of the city. Our 40sqm unit is ideal for up to 3-4 individuals as we open up our 2nd bedroom for group reservations of more than 2 individuals. Guests can lounge themselves comfortably in any of the our three main living spaces comprised of our 2 bedrooms and our living room. With these three main areas, the space is ideal for a small family of 3-4 individuals.
Subject to our review and approval, we can accommodate more people outside the stated maximum number of 5 guests with a per person charge of P650 settled via Airbnb before check-in.
The following are available in our unit:
* NETFLIX Account, please use "Guests" profile
* 40-in LED TV with HDMI Cable
* Amazon Fire Stick dongle with charger and remote control
* 28-in LED TV with HDMI Cable (available to groups 3 & above)
* DVD Player with some DVD's
* Pots, Pans, Kettle, Microwave
* 3 Air-conditioning Units (3rd Air-conditioner available to groups 3 & above)
* Extra mats (available to groups 3 & above)
Kitchen comes with basic cooking facilities. If guests require additional/special cooking equipment that guests will need should have been brought by guests themselves.
• 2nd bedroom is accessible only to groups with guests 3 & above.
• Kids, regardless of age, are considered as adults.
• Swimming Pool is located at the 5th Floor, available for use of guests subject to the building's Rules & Regulations. The admin may revoke this right at any point if guests are found in violation of rules and/or number of guests using facilities are in excess.
• Parking available at P350 per night (subject for availability)
• There is a penalty of P1000 in case loss of Car Pass or reported parking violations.
• Access to the unit's floor and Swimming Pool area is done with the access card that can be obtained through the guards. For the time being, we are sorry but we do not have an extra access card to lend. The guards will always readily help.
• As alternative/supplement, there is paid public parking available at the basement.
• There is a bus stop on the ground floor where the BGC bus comes by.
• There is a Family Mart convenience store on the ground floor for late night snacks and trip essentials that you might have forgotten to bring.
• To use NETFLIX, place TV on HDMI mode where you will see the menu for the Amazon Fire Stick. Select "NETFLIX" under "Apps" to launch app.
• The "4 beds" indicated by Airbnb are actually 1 Full Size Bed, 1 Sofa, 1 Floor Mat, and 1 Sofa Bed (for 3 guest and above). Just want to have no confusion on this as Airbnb lists all these as "beds" in their system.
Interaction with guests
Happy to be of service for any questions and tips you may need about BGC or the entire Metro Manila. :)
Other things to note
• The unit can take on up to 5 individuals if they are Asian-sized (e.g. Below 6-ft in height, average built)
• For bigger individuals, it is ideal for only 2-3 persons.
• Reservations for 2 guests are given bed sheets and pillows for the full size bed
• Reservations for 3 guests are given bed sheets and pillows for the full size bed and 1 sofa-bed
• Reservations for 4 guests are given bed sheets and pillows for the full size bed, 1 sofa-bed, and 1 sofa
• Reservations for 5-6 guests are given bed sheets and pillows for the fl size bed, 1 sofa-bed, and 1 floor mat
1. No parties, events, or gatherings of any kind. The number of people inside the unit must never exceed the number of guests included in the reservation.
2. Please provide complete names of all members of your group. Only those included in the reservation may enter the unit. Anyone entering the unit is counted as a guest as we will not monitor each guest's length of stay. We need to register the name of each guest as a safety measure of the building.
3. Please keep to agreed check-in and check-out times. Late check-in and early check-out can be accommodated upon advanced requests placed at least 24-hours in advance, subject to our availability.
4. Guest stay is valid from 2PM of check-in date and 12NN of check-out date only.
5. No smoking (in ALL parts of condo including bathroom), penalty of AT LEAST 50% of your booking fee + amount of potential loss of income from future guests
6. Total number of guests can no longer be changed within 5-days of arrival date.
7. Additional guests not declared upon check-in will be charged P1,000 per night. They may not be given additional amenities since we only prepare for guests as included in the reservation.
8. Guests must submit photocopy of ID to building admin upon check-in.
9. 2nd bedroom is only opened for groups of more than 2 individuals. For reservations that are comprised of only 2 individuals, please alter reservation to 3 individuals should you want to use the 2nd room.
10. All used glassware and cookware must be washed and returned to their original storage. We appreciate your help in keeping the unit tidy after use.
11. Toiletries are available for consumption.
12. DVD's, Books, Electronics, and other Furniture/Appliances are available for use but must be restored to its original state after use.
13. Damages/losses to the unit are subject to charges. Please be ready for a quick inventory for turnover of accountabilities during check-in and check-out. We will ask you to sign a check-in/check-out form.
*14. Towels, bed sheets, and pillow cases are for regular use and not for any other purpose. If the said items are returned to us stained beyond normal use with either blood, grease/oil, soil, makeup, and other unusual substances, the guest shall be charged a fee of P500 per piece for pillow cases/bed sheets/blankets and P300 per towel, which may be deemed unusable. The same rates apply if the said items are missing upon check-out.
15. For check-out, please turnover key and unit to me or by my duly appointed representative.
16. Loss of key is subject to replacement fee of P3000. This includes purchase and replacement of locks + creation of new sets of key duplicates.
17. Our service is for check-in and check-out only. Any special requests by guests that require our visit to the unit outside these times such as cleaning, getting locked out, or other negligence brought about by guests are subject to our availability and possible charges starting at P600 per visit.
18. Use of building amenities such as the pool is subject to compliance to building rules and regulations. Non-compliance and damage to building amenities are subject to payment of penalties + repair charges that the building will charge to the unit owner.