About this listing
2 BR | 1 BA cozy apartment in a 1900s Somerville house that features 1 Queen bedroom, 1 double bed, 1 spacious living room with pull out couch, spacious kitchen, high ceilings, hardwood floors throughout. Apartment is located across from the Hospital
Please Note: This unit comfortably accommodates 6 guests, but up to 7 guests are permitted (two guests in each bedroom, 2 guests on the pull out couch, and 1 guest on the available queen size air mattress). Please request an air mattress (if needed) when making a reservation.
No smoking, no pets, no parties, and must be 25 years old to book.
For check-out, please ensure:
- All plates and cups are left in the sink or dishwasher
- All trash is left in the kitchen trash can or bagged and left next to the trash can (additional bags are under the sink)
- All windows are closed and locked
- If used, the air mattresses are deflated and put away (please leave used linens for the air mattresses on the floor)
- If furniture was moved during your stay, please return to its original location
Please be mindful to our neighbors in the building; quiet hours after 10pm.
Please be considerate of our next guests who will be staying after you, if something is broken or needs fixing, please let me know, as I have an arsenal of tools and enjoy fixing things.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.