The stylish villa is situated in the hilly area of Formia, surrounded by olive trees and typical Mediterranean vegetation
It has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large and special kitchen, well-kept garden, stone barbecue, ideal for relax holidays
The stylish villa is situated in the hilly area of Formia, surrounded by olive trees and typical Mediterranean vegetation. The home is beautifully furnished with the taste and inspiration of the owner, talented interior designer.
The living area, large and bright with comfortable sofas and armchairs, high-quality furniture and a nice fireplace, 49-inch flat-screen TV, DVD player and satellite receiver, overlooking the well-tended garden with comfortable hammock will give you moments of total relax.The large porch is equipped with elegant furniture garden, dining table, fabulous stone barbecue.The fully equipped kitchen with air conditioning, microwave , dishwasher and its comfortable dining area helps make this very special home.
Two of the 4 comfortable rooms with a full bathroom and a toilet are located on the ground floor, very well isolated from the living area. Upstairs the two bright air-conditioned rooms with en suite overlooking the terrace from which to admire the spectacular views of the gulf.
The house has 2 secure covered parking spaces. The driveway is shared with the family who lives next door.
The nearest beach is just 4 km (URL HIDDEN) 20-minute drive are the most beautiful beaches of the "Riviera of Ulysses" from Minturno, Formia, Gaeta, Sperlonga up to the promontory of Circeo. Rome and Naples are just at one hour by train
The house has 2 secure covered parking spaces. The driveway is shared with the family who lives next door
Interaction with guests
Vittoria's parents live next to the villa. They are available to guests if they need.
)We can organize for you
- A fantastic experience: the Italian cooking class with lunch / dinner
- Home restaurant: a chef at home to prepare a refined traditional Italian dinner.
- A dinner ready you can enjoy at your late arrival at home in the evening and you have no way of cooking
- Boat fishing tackle in the bay
- Boat trips along the coast
Reservations are required a few days before. Ask me any information you need
We will always be available for any need.
Wishing you an enjoyable stay, we like to give some instructions:
It is required €120 for final cleaning to pay cash at the arrival
Check in from 3pm to 9pm. Later It is required €50. It is not allowed arrival later than midnight, Guests must inform in advance the presumed arrival time.
Ceck out from 7am till 10am Erlier 7am it will be asked a fee of € 50
- check out into 10 a.m.
- close all windows and shutters when you go out
- don't waste water and electricity
- don't switch on electrical appliances at the same time
- don't leave the children alone in the garden. We accept no responsibility for accidents in the garden and pool
- don't make noise during the afternoon rest (2,30/4,30) and after midnight
- don’t leave your keys
- close the gate always
- your guestes are allowed till midnight; they are strictly forbitten sleeping in the house
- you have to provide to clean the kitchen corner and the pottery
- don’t smoke inside the house
- once a week the gardener comes to clean the garden and the tube
At the end of your stay we'll control the situation of the house.
From Jun 30 - Aug 31, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Here I am! My name is Victoria, two children, a husband and many passions. I am a teacher and I love my job, but in my spare time I use all the energy in many other activities.
Furnishing with high attention for detail is my true passion in which I express all my creativity.
Also cooking for me is smells, tastes, colors that give meaning to the hustle and bustle of everyday ...
Do you want to get into my little world and live a unique experience?
I wait for you
Eccomi qua! Mi chiamo Vittoria, due figli, un marito e tante passioni. Amo moltissimo il lavoro da insegnante che svolgo a Milano ma, nel tempo libero, canalizzo tutte le energie in moltissime altre attività.
L'arredamento, la cura della casa e l’attenzione ai dettagli sono le mie vere passioni nelle quali esprimo al massimo la mia creatività.
La cucina per me sono odori, sapori, colori che danno un senso alla vita frenetica di tutti i giorni…
Vuoi entrare nel mio piccolo mondo e vivere un’esperienza unica?