My wonderful apartment lies in the third floor in a back house in the city center. I love the charm of the old wooden floor and the quietness of the place. Still, you are anywhere within a few steps!
-I SPEAK GERMAN AND A LITTLE FRENCH AND SPANISH-
1) Absolutely no smoking inside, I am very sensitive to the smell.
2) Please be so kind and leave the kitchen relatively clean, just as you found it and do your dishes.
3) You are welcome to read any of my books, remember to treat them with love!
4) Keep the music down after 10pm so the neighbours can sleep.
5) There is not really a check-out time, you may leave when it pleases you:)
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a curious and life-passionate young woman and currently studying Media Fine Arts at Karlsruhe University for Arts and Design.
I love anything that takes place outside and especially in the mountains, running, hiking, cycling. Apart from that, I love going to the theatre and eclectic museums.
Being born in that time of the year, I am very much an autumn lover, I just adore the colours and the change of the light.
I would consider myself a pleasant guest – I tend to feel "at home" wherever I go, but endeavor to sense whenever hosts need me to be a diffident guest. However, when I feel certain you are okay with that, you will not be unlikely to find me cooking up a big pot of vegetable soup or baking some dulcet french chocolate cake.