Ideal for 6 guests. If you are less than 3 opt for one Bed Room, leaving the option to offer other two rooms for others with sharing common facilities. If you want exclusivity and Privacy, you can book the entire Floor, two Bedrooms, and common facilities as if for 4 guests. Central & Strategic Location. Fully Furnished. Near Public Transport. Comfortable Living Room, 3 Bedrooms, one with A/C, Kitchen, Dining. A small garden around the house. Not for Partying or Unmarried couples.
* Please send copies of your JOB ID/ PASSPORT/ VISA together with your Residential and Local (care of) addresses, once booking is confirmed and before your actual arrival .
* If you are booking for less than 3 guests, other bedroom may be occupied by others.
* ACCOMMODATION STRICTLY for number of guests pre-booked.
* Check-in Check-out 1500 hrs 1200 hrs respectively. Please honor these times STRICTLY, if other guests are in booking. Otherwise, 2-3 hrs either side should not be a problem
* You will be charged for LOST KEYS (They are expensive at Rs.300 each).
* We try to keep our place clean and neat to the extent possible. We appreciate, if you keep it that way.- Please THROW TRASH/ sanitary pads in trash bin and not in toilet.
* Don't eat FOOD in the Bedrooms.
* We provide Bed-Spreads to keep Beds with White Bed-sheets Clean. So remove them, before using the beds.
* Please Keep the Kitchen clean after use.
* Please treat the premises and people with respect and consideration.
* Smoking only in the Balcony, responsible drinking is permitted.
* Don't leave the Air-conditioner or fan or light running, make sure to switch them off, electricity here is very expensive.
* Don't waste water. We are facing acute water shortage.
* Enjoy your stay calmly, No shouting, no Loud Music or Partying.
* We will try to be accommodative and helpful as possible. Please let us know if you need anything specific.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 29 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are retired Senior Executives (Engineer, Doctor) (69/65) from leading public Sector Undertakings. Both our sons are Engineers and are presently working and staying in USA with their families. We spend 6 months with them, move around the world 2-3 months and are in India around 3-6 months.
We love to Travel and meet People with different cultures. We traveled extensively around the world, like real travelers and adventurers and met many people, acquainting their cultures, their ways of living and feel of their lives. There are many around the world, whom we call members of our 'International Family'. During the last few years, we visited Albania, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Kosovo, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Scotland, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uzbekistan, Vatican City State, Vietnam.
Airbnb is another opportunity to do so and develop relationships.
We have two big houses, well furnished and fully equipped. As most of the time we travel, we were suggested to extend our facilities to visiting guests. Hence airbnb.
~ We welcome for Home Exchange with some families from Europe ~
We love to share our travel experience, if you are interested, guide you with the places here in Hyderabad and foods to try. We are ready to help you in what ever little way we can, so as to make your visit to our city memorable one.
We are young at heart and childlike enthusiasm to learn - If you have some thing to teach, please do so, we love to be yours students.
We love to know you, please write something about you, your purpose of visiting us and our city before making any request.
Please NOTE that what ever accommodation we offer is the one, where we STAY. It is our HOME. Please keep it in a good way.
"SMILE AT THE WORLD AND IT SMILES BACK AT YOU"