Cozy private room with a queen size mattress + bathroom and TV, Wi-Fi, Kitchen & Laundry access in Downtown Jersey City. 7-10 minute walk to the Grove St. PATH station and to Jersey City restaurants, cafes, shops and bars.
The apartment is in a safe and family friendly neighborhood right across from a school. It's a 7-10 minute walk to the Grove St. PATH station, just 2 stops away from Manhattan.
- Smoke-free, uncluttered, furnished room with queen bed, 2 windows, dresser and closet
- Private bathroom with shower
- Flat-screen TV with access to Netflix, Amazon prime and PS3 games in the shared living room.
- Clean and fresh towels and sheets provided
- Access to a fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, and espresso machine
- Laundry machine and dryer
- Large shared Living Room
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap) + blowdryer are provided
- Iron & ironing board available upon request
- Access to a sound system with a record and CD player with a variety of music to choose from.
The guests have access to their private bedroom and bathroom. The host will not share the bathroom with the guests. The living room and kitchen areas are shared.
The living room is also filled with fun instruments and you are welcome to play any of them. You have access to the sound system in the living room which includes a record and CD player. Please feel free to listen to anything from my collection.
Interaction with guests
I am usually around and am happy to answer any questions you might have and also give recommendations and tips for Jersey City and NYC. I am happy to chat with guests or give them privacy. Completely depends on the guests preference. I'm a musician / producer and if I'm home, I will usually be composing or recording with my home studio setup. However, not to worry, the apartment will never be loud. I also love making all types of coffee and tea for all my guests! If you want to talk or make music, I'd be happy to do that as well!
- Please refrain from inviting guests over who are not part of the reservations 2 person maximum occupancy.
- No smoking in the apartment. You are welcome to smoke on our walk up stoop.
- I have a big collection of instruments which are very important to me. You are welcome to play any of the instruments you may find in the living room, however please treat them care.
Istanbul native, New York based musician / composer.
Some things I love: music / coffee / figs / drumming / olives
Favorite travel destinations (so far): Malta and Gozo, Iceland, New Orleans, Italy, Dominican Republic
I look forward to meeting and making new connections with guests from all over the world.