Le Bockaissart is a 200-year-old house located in an impasse. Only 50 meters separate you from the Saint-Hubert forest.
This charming farmhouse renovated in May 2013 welcomes you in an unique and tastefully decorated atmosphere:
- the natural stone makes it authentic
- the white walls make it luminous
- the beams and wooden floors make it warm
Le Bockaissart has a maximum capacity of four guests and you will find everything you need to make you feel at home:
- two spacious bedrooms
- a living room with a flat screen TV and hi-fi system
- a dining room
- a two-sided fireplace between the living room and dining room
- a bathroom equipped with a shower and a separate toilet
- a fully equipped kitchen (including a washing machine and a microwave)
- a south-facing terrace and garden accessible from the kitchen's wide glass door
- a mezzanine with a cozy living room
In the picturesque village of Lavacherie, in the heart of the Belgian Ardenne, you will experience an exceptional quietness...Hard to say goodbye once your stay has come to an end!