Bright chic private pad in the heart of hip Venice Beach just off Rose Ave. 5 min walk to Whole Foods, 2 min walk to best coffee in town, & 5 min drive to Abbott Kinney where you'll find the best bars & restaurants of Venice.
A Few Crucial Guidelines To A Successful Stay At Bernard St.
- Please do not mention your vacation rental to the neighbors, or expect them to assist you with "your booking."
- There is coin laundry 2 min walk away.
- This booking does not include a private parking spot. There is ample free street parking on a first come first serve basis. Please note the city signs for street cleaning days.
The home is located in a great walking neighborhood. If you are interested in exploring further areas, Uber is a great service and we strongly recommend using the app to get around.
- You may let yourselves in and make yourselves at home using the Lockbox and provided code.
The 'do not mention your vacation rental' clause bears mention twice. Please respect your host's wishes and operate as if you were personal guests.
You will find a lockbox on the front door.
• CONTACT ME ON THE MORNING OF YOUR ARRIVAL FOR THE CODE
Once the correct code is input, gently push down on the top button on the cover plate and it will open. You will need to input the code to open AND to close the lockbox.
•There are TWO (2) keys inside which unlock the front door knob and the dead bolt.
o Please keep keys safe as there is a $20 replacement fee.
To re-lock the lockbox, simply input the code, hold down the top button and insert the cover plate back on the lockbox.
*** Upon departure, please lock the front door and secure key in the lockbox.
Interaction with guests
Contact me on the morning of your arrival for the lockbox code.
Other things to note
Parking is simple.
Generous free street parking on Bernard Ave.
• Check-in time is 2PM.
BY CONFIRMING YOUR RESERVATION YOU AGREE TO THE 12 TERMS OF AGREEMENT BELOW
1.Smoking is allowed outside only. Any presence of smoke in the house will result in a full forfeit of deposit.
•Smoking must take place outside with doors closed so there is no presence of smoke in the house.
2. Pets are not permitted.
3. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 20 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent unless previously approved.
4.You must be respectful of the neighbors concerning noise. Noise complaints may result in forfeit of deposit. (Comply with Los Angeles no noise law before 8 am and beyond 10 pm)
5. Host/Owner/Manager is not liable for anything left behind after check out.
6. Host/Owner/ Manager does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in appliances, supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- the maximum number of guests is limited to the number of total persons stated in party at time of reservation.
•At no time will there be more than 3 guests over number in party listed gathered on the premises.
8. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
9. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense or false number of occupants will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
10. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
11. RAIN OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
12. TRAVEL INSURANCE – We highly recommend your purchase travel insurance.