City License #763266. This beautiful turnkey furnished 1600 sq. ft. private Villa offers 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, Upgraded Kitchen & Flooring, lovely courtyard and a nearby community pool for your pleasure. Welcome to La Quinta...the Gem of the Desert.
This1600 square ft private Villa offers 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, lovely courtyard and attached 2 car garage. It has just been newly remodeled with wood grain tile throughout, freshly painted and a stunning new master bath. Living room is comfortable and has an entertainment center including an (URL HIDDEN) Fully equipped kitchen and casual dining areas. All three bedrooms have comfortable beds, Ceiling Fans and an HDTV in Master. A washer and dryer is also available for your use. There is a beautiful community pool for your pleasure. Welcome to La Quinta...the Gem of the Desert.
You have the full home and courtyard. the back patio overlooks the beautiful La Quinta Country Club which is a private course and they ask that you stay off the course.
Interaction with guests
We are Zeke and Terri Wheeler and are licensed Realtors and have been in the Property Management business for over 30 years. Terri is from Cleveland, Ohio and Zeke is from Mississippi. We were both in the Aerospace Industry before we became Realtors.
We love this home because of its great location on the La Quinta County Club golf course with beautiful mountain views. We like the private courtyard and the big pool. Owner has allowed us to upgrade all flooring to wood-grained Tile and my team just finished a complete remodel of the master bath.
Other things to note
Welcome to La Quinta, California “Gem of the Desert”, a little piece of paradise surrounded by the majestic Santa Rosa mountains offering year-round sunshine, spectacular golf, magnificent views,scenic hiking and biking trails, fabulous shopping and dining venues and so much more. This Villa is located on the fifth fairway of La Quinta Country Club one of the desert's most established, esteemed and a host course for the Humana Challenge (was Bob Hope Classic) sponsored by Humana and the William J. Clinton foundation.
Located in a private, gated community, with double car garage, and private front fenced courtyard only set the stage for a beautiful getaway.
Our Villa is the perfect getaway for those who seek the sunshine, peace and tranquility of the southern California desert. Relax in our big heated pool and read a good book or go hiking or biking on the numerous nearby trails. Nights in the desert are magical with a beautiful, clear view of the Galaxy unhindered by city lights. We are only 3 minutes from Old Town La Quinta with trendy boutique shops, outdoor concerts, restaurants, coffee and wine shops, piano bars, art festivals/galleries, farmer's market, day spas, gelateria, library, tennis, parks and much more.
Groceries, Booze and beverages are within 3-5 minutes at Jule's Market or the local liquor store. The Post office, library, drug stores, restaurants and shopping are all only 3-5 minutes away. Cosco, Home Depot, Lowes, Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Sprint, Staples and numerous other stores are within 4 to 7 minutes along hwy 111.
GOLF: Your Villa is overlooks the 5th fairway and green of the famouse La Quinta County Club. There are 123 Golf courses within 30 minutes. Host city for the Humana Challenge (was Bob Hope Classic), La Quinta has been called 'the golf capital of the world' with a variety of eight spectacular courses open to the public along with many private clubs where you can play with a member. The City's SilverRock Resort – featuring the Arnold Palmer Classic Course – is a pro favorite. PGA WEST Nicklaus Private, PGA WEST Palmer Private and La Quinta Country Club are the three host courses for the Humana Challenge sponsored by Humana and the William J. Clinton foundation.
EXERCISE AND FITNESS: La Quinta offers a state of the art fitness center for a nominal fee plus Karate, Taekwondo, Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi Chuan/Qi Gong, Jazzercise, Zumba (hot, sexy, soulful and the most exciting work-out ever) and other many other classes with instructors. Tennis courts are nearby at no charg
1) Guest(s) agree to rent this turnkey furnished 3 bedrooms, 2 bath condo from Host for the dates specified and at the rates specified. Inside the condo one finds multiple Cable TV’s, Wi-Fi, DVD player and other furnishings as recorded. For added security: Guest is advised to keep all condo and vehicle doors locked and to not leave any valuables in their vehicles.
2)Facilities includes a large community Pool and a BBQ.
3) Guest(s) will receive directions to property and access instructions upon arrival.
4)Citations for Noise or other : Guest is responsible for any citations incurred.
5) UTILITIES: a) Electric, Basic Cable TV, Wi-Fi, Water - Unlimited use included in rent; b) PHONE: Use your cell phone for all calls. You are also responsible for all TV Channels where one has to pay to access and any channels you add to the service during your stay.
6) PAYMENT: We accept payment only from Credit Cards and other sources shown on Airbnb website.
8) Cancellation Policy per AirBnB.
9) Deposit Refund will be made after the condo is vacated and subject to the following provisions:
a. No smoking by any person inside the condo. Smoking is permitted in all areas outside the interior of the condo. Any evidence of smoking inside the condo will cause 100% forfeiture of deposit.
b. The entire condo including BBQ, stove, refrigerators, bathrooms, closets and cupboards are clean and in similar condition as on the first day of occupancy. $35 additional fee if BBQ is left uncleaned.
c. All keys and garage door opener is returned to office.
d. All debris, rubbish & garbage shall be placed in designated containers in garage before departure. $50 from deposit if any garbage is left inside condo.
e. Once all of these conditions have been met to satisfaction of the Host, and any cost for extra cleaning, repairs and any other unpaid fees have been deducted, the remaining balance of deposits will be returned.
11) CONDITION OF PREMISES: Guest shall examine Premises including furniture, bedding, furnishings, appliances and fixtures including and provide Hosts via email a list of items or areas that need additional cleaning or maid service, all items that are damaged or not in operable condition within twelve (12) hours of arrival, not as a contingency of this Agreement, but rather as an acknowledgement of the condition of the Premises. No response within twelve (12) hours means that Guest acknowledges all items and areas on Premises are acceptable and in operable condition.
12) MAINTENANCE USE AND REPORTING: GUEST shall properly use and safeguard Premises, including all furniture, furnishings, appliances and all mechanical, electrical and plumbing equipment and fixtures and keep them and the Premises, clean, sanitary and well ventilated. Guest shall immediately notify Hosts by email of any problem, malfunction or damage. Guest shall be charged for all repairs or replacements caused by Guest, pets, and/or guests of Guest, excluding ordinary wear and tear. Guest shall be charged for all damage to Premises as a result of failure to report a problem in a timely manner. Guest shall be charged $300 minimum for repair of drain and toilet blockages or stoppages Hosts charges one (1) hour minimum at $60 the first hour and $50 each additional hour to cover time and travel related to Guest caused damage, repairs, replacement or return of items left at property. This will be deducted from the deposit or credit card on file.
13) AIR CONDITIONING, HEATING and other equipment: In the event any air conditioner, heater or other equipment fails to work, Hosts will do their best to expedite repair or replacement. It normally takes 24 to 72 hours for a yacht contractor to respond unless it is a life threatening emergency. For any problems relating to Premises Air Conditioning, heaters, or other equipment, the max nightly credit for any one item will be $20 per night and for multiple items, the max nightly credit will be $30 per night. Max refund for all visits over one week for any one or more failure is $200. No credit for any problems with community pools/equipment as the HOA is responsible for the operation and maintenance of these items. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
14) Guest(s) agree not to use or permit the premises to be used for any illegal or improper purposes, not permit any disturbance, or noise or annoyances, whatsoever, detrimental to the premises or its neighbors.
IMPORTANT NOTE - PLEASE READ THIS: This condo is in a quiet area where Hosts and their guests come to relax. Big, loud, and/or late night parties will NOT be fun at this condo, because the neighbors WILL be upset, they WILL come knocking, and they WILL call the Host, the HOA office and the police to put a stop to the party. This has happened only once before. This situation is seriously NOT FUN for everyone involved, especially the guests at the condo and the neighbors. For your own sake and for the sake of your fun-loving friends, PLEASE DO NOT RENT THIS CONDO FOR PARTIES. That said, reasonable, small family/guest gatherings of the quiet and respectful type (you know what we mean) will be no problem.
15) Guest(s) agree to not sublet this property or any part thereof or assign this agreement without the written consent of the Host.
16) UNAVAILABILITY OF PROPERTY: In the event the Property is not available for use during any portion of the Rental Term due to reasons, events or circumstances beyond the control of Hosts, Hosts will apply due diligence and good faith efforts to locate a replacement property that equals or exceeds the Property with respect to occupancy capacity, location and value that meets the reasonable satisfaction of the Guest. If such replacement property cannot be found and made available, Hosts shall immediately return all payments made by the Guest, whereupon this Agreement shall be terminated and Guest and Hosts shall have no further obligations or liabilities in any manner pertaining to this Agreement.
17) OVERSTAYING WITHOUT THE HOST'S CONSENT: Guests agree that a confirmed reservation is merely a license granted by Host to Guest to enter and use the Property for the limited duration in accordance with the Guest's rental agreement. Guests further agree to leave the property no later than the checkout time that is specified in this agreement or such other time as mutually agreed upon between Hosts and Guest. If a Guest stays past the agreed upon checkout time without Hosts consent, they no longer have a license to stay in the Property and the Host is entitled to make the Guest leave. In addition, Guests agree that the Host can charge the Guest, for each 2 to 24 hour period the first day and each 24 hour period after the first 24 hour period that the Guest stays over the agreed period without the Host's consent, an additional nightly fee of three times the average nightly Rental Fee originally paid by Guest to cover the inconvenience suffered by the Host, plus all applicable Fees, Taxes, and any legal expenses incurred by the Host to make the Guest leave (collectively, "Additional Sums"). Guests agree that Hosts in its role as collection agent for the Host, shall charge the Guest's credit card to collect these Additional Sums. In addition, Hosts may recover any costs and expenses (based on a labor rate of $60.00 per hour) it incurs in collecting the Additional Sums by charging the Guest's credit card on file.
Maid Service: Yacht will be clean and in order upon arrival. Maid service fee of $160 is for 8 hours cleaning after check-out. This charge has been satisfied prior to arrival. Maid service exceeding 8 hours upon check-out will be $50 for each additional hour and will be deducted from your deposit.
EMERGENCY or MAJOR PROBLEM: Contact Terri or Zeke per instructions on yacht.
This Agreement is Confidential between Guest(s) and Hosts and shall not be discussed or disclosed to any other person including any person at or part of the area. If anyone asks, just tell them you are guests of the owner, Joe Zelasko. I fully understand this confidentially agreement and agree to fully honor it.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT
This Agreement waives the liability the legal owners, Zeke & Terri Wheeler hereinafter referred to as HOSTS for any and all use of the condo, the community pool and other common area facilities and any other equipment at the property, hereinafter referred to as “the property”.
1) Traveler Guest who books this condo wish for myself, my spouse/significant other, my parents, my children, all visiting guests and all pets hereinafter referred to “using parties” to rent and utilize ““the property””. I hereby agree that the use of “the property” is at each of the “using parties” own risk.
2) As a condition of the use of “the property”, I on behalf of “using parties” expressly agree to forever discharge, waive and release HOSTS and their heirs, successors and assigns from any and all claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions, or courses of action, and from all acts of active or passive negligence on the part of HOSTS, that “using parties” may have or acquire against HOSTS on account of bodily injury, mental injury and/or property damage from, any mishap, accident, loss, damage or injury suffered by “using parties” resulting from, connected with or caused by the use of “the property”.
3) I further agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless HOSTS, their heirs, successors and assigns from any and all claims, losses or liability arising from, connected with or caused “using parties” use of “the property”.
4) I have read and understand the foregoing, and acknowledge my consent to the terms of this Waiver and Release for “using parties”. I further certify that I will discuss all details of this agreement with all “using parties” immediately upon their entrance to “the property” and if any of the “using parties” disagree with any of the terms of this agreement, I shall ask them to immediately leave “the property”.
5) BOOKING THIS PROPERTY THROUGH Airbnb IS MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT I HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT FULLY INCLUDING THE WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND THAT I AM IN FULL AGREEMENT WITH ALL TERMS HEREIN.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Terri and Zeke both love real estate, dancing, great food, good music, power boating, fun and positive people. We are young senior citizens living life to its fullest. We have multiple homes and a yacht that we manage and rent to guests.