This new & unique architecturally designed house is now available for you to enjoy in the most beautiful spot on the island. Count on impressive eco credentials, huge windows taking advantage of the spectacular views & luxurious furnishings.
1. Save the world! This house has been built with the ecology of our planet in mind, so please separate your re-cycling to the blue bin, put your landfill rubbish in the green bin and take your bottles to the bottle bank where the single track joins the main road at the entrance to the peninsula.
2. Please note that the cleaning fee is included in the overall price to make the house immaculate for you and for the next guests which takes 2 people all day long. The cleaners do not have time to do your dishes, clear food out of drains, the floor and off the table, picking your bags of rubbish off the floor. If you want hotel and restaurant service, this is not the place for you. If you want to stay in a unique, luxurious and wonderful home, and will treat it as your own, you are most warmly welcome. Any excessive cleaning will be charged at a flat £150 which will be removed from your damage deposit. If you want to be lazy or think this is unreasonable, please find somewhere else to stay.
3. We normally charge £50 per dog cleaning fee but we will waive this if you promise to do the following:
- keep dogs off soft furnishings
- keep dogs out of carpeted bedrooms (rest of the house has oak floors)
- keep dogs mess out of the garden
- vacuum up dog hair before you leave
We will claim £50 cleaning charge per dog out of the damage deposit if this is not followed
I just got back from 2.5 years living in Colombia, running an adventure tourism business on the Carribean coast. I am now loving being back in Scotland, for now on Skye, soon to move to Edinburgh or London. I am looking for new opportunities and making new friends wherever I go. I love live music, especially folk, latin and rock. Food and mountain biking are my biggest passions in life. I generally revel in anything to do with the sea or the hills.
Life is dangerous, no-one has ever survived, so enjoy!