Excellent location, just a few minutes walk from shopping at DFO & Docklands, super close to many transport options such as Southern Cross Station trains, the Airport Shuttle Sky Bus, City Circle trams and near boutique shops & cafes. Wifi and parking with 24hr checkin make it super easy to arrive, feel at home and explore this wonderful city.
Two bedrooms with parking and easily accessible 24 hours, this is a perfect home to call your own during your stay in Melbourne. The full sized kitchen is great for families or friends wanting to cook a few meals at home or people staying longer periods of time. The supermarket is just across the road at Spencer St and a short walk gets you to Victoria Markets for the fresh local produce to experience the best flavours of Melbourne!
You're welcome to play the piano provided you know how :) and just keep it down after 9pm so as not to disturb the friendly neighbours.
You will have exclusive use of the apartment during your stay in Melbourne.
Other things to note
Key collection is from our office at 601 Little Collins St - across from Southern Cross Station.
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out
- Having a party will forfeit your entire bond.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down between 10pm and 8am (City Council rule) and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For other matters, phone me.
- It is your responsibility to lock up when you are not home and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- I do not accept responsibility for loss of property. However, if you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone and I will do my best to have it returned to you.
I’m an entrepreneur, architecture graduate, photographer, cyclist (NOT the lycra kind), volunteer, adventurer and problem solver.
During my studies I worked at various cafes and architecture offices to save up for shoestring trips around the world. My grandma once told me I had ‘champagne taste but a beer budget’ and it’s a motto I’ve enjoyed applying to different parts of my life to get the more out of less and find enjoyment in the little things.
I love discovering authentic experiences when I travel and I love being able to share the opportunity with others, to live like a local when they travel too.
Some of my most memorable trips have been couch-surfin across Russia while taking the Trans Siberian, living in Helsinki and learning to hand build furniture, riding a vintage steel bicycle through France to race in L’Eroica and buying a car on craigzlist in Los Angeles and driving across the south, east and north coasts to arrive in Vancouver.
My listings are all managed by Beyond a Room and are all given names that I think reflect the character of the property and area. My aim is to give guests a unique and local perspective on the location and share my knowledge and experience of this wonderful city with travellers so that they feel at home. Search Beyond a Room to find out more about how we can help manage your airbnb.
I try to keep all my calendars up to date so if it’s available in the calendar, you can usually just go ahead and book ☺