This beautiful bohemian villa has it all: sea and mountain views, garden and big pool. Enjoy your holiday in this unconventional home with lots of light. Our family-friendly house has four bedrooms and is a short 2 min drive to the beach.
Enjoy the picturesque area of Camps Bay in this entertainers dream house. Lots of light and bohemian decor enhance a relaxed feel in this spacious villa. Many cosy areas inside and outside invite to unwind and enjoy the mountain and sea view.
Walk to the beach or a short eight minutes drive brings you to the Cape Town city bowl. Lots of glass and open spaces enhance an open, airy feel.
We love traveling and exploring new cultures and have created the perfect laid back holiday spot for you. We have an amazing Sonor sound system for inside and outside for those lazy summer days.
The house offers:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room with sound system and direct pool access
- Big main bedroom with Kings size bed next to the pool
- Big main bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Second bedroom with King bed and single bed
- Second bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Kids bedroom with kids bed and single bed
- Fourth bedroom with king size bed on ground floor with little outside section
- Big pool for hot summer days
- Big garden with sun lounger
- Back garden with shade and amazing mountain views
- Outside bench, chairs and table in shade for those lazy afternoons
- Clean towels and sheets
- Maid three times a week
The whole house with garden and pool is exclusively available for you. We will send a maid three times a week for your convenience.
There are two sets of keys and two parkings in front of the garage available for you.
Interaction with guests
I meet all the guests, and provide a welcome pack: which includes a bottle of wine, and some basics to settle in like fruit, juice, milk, coffee, tea, bread and butter.
I have created an extensive guidebook and like to share my tips on local hot spots: from beaches to nightlife and of course, all the amazing restaurants.
I am a big fan of my city and love to share it with you.
We don't have any super strict house rules and want our guests to enjoy themselves. At the same time, we assume common sense in the behaviour of our guests and respect for our property.
Unfortunately, for legal/insurance reason we need to inform you of a couple of important issues. The following should be read & understand/adhered to by all of our guests:
1) House manual available in the house with information about the house, house rules and tips and recommendations for Camps Bay and Cape Town
2) Camps Bay has strong winds. It is the sole responsibility of the guest to close gates, doors, windows and to move garden furniture and umbrellas into the house/under cover to avoid breakage. Check wind guru or local weather forecast if unsure of sudden change of weather. Guests are using the un-managed and self-catering property on their own and are responsible for the above.
3) No partying and excessive use of alcohol permitted.
4) Parking at your own risk outside the property. Don't leave valuables visible inside your car.
5) We have a security system with cameras in-and outside the house for your safety. Use the provided keys to lock the main doors and gates of the property at all times. Make sure the locks are turned at least once to close properly. It is your responsibility to assure they are locked at all times and the alarm is on. Do not lose keys and in case of loss notify your host immediately.
6) Use of pool at your own risk. Supervise children or people that cannot swim at all times.
7) We provide 50GB of Wifi for you included in your stay. If you wish to purchase more data at your expense we provide the information to do so.
8) For check ins after 8pm we charge 300zar in addition, payable in cash on arrival. (this includes the taxi home for my assistant)
9) No sleep overs or house guests, please.
10) Cape Town is experiencing a severe draught. We comply with the water restrictions from City of Cape Town regarding water usage and the pool restrictions.
From Dec 01, 2017 - Feb 28, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Originally from Austria I was enchanted by South Africa and it's people and came to live here in 2007.
I love to travel and enjoy the vibrant, eclectic cultural mix in Cape Town. We live in the beautiful Atlantic seaboard area, between the sea and the mountain.
During my time in South Africa I have learned to love Cape Town every day more. As a designer, I enjoy finding local gems and vintage treasures.
As a host, I give local tips and share my favorite spots in the city.