The 'twist in this idiosyncratic yet so-comfortable 5* self-catering ‘cottage’ at award-winning Belle Grove Farm in Suffolk is achieved through its eclectic mix of local antique finds and textiles & furnishings from the Far East. Yet well-appointed bathrooms (bath and digital drench shower-over) & an open-plan living space/kitchen provides modern convenience and practicality.
• Timbered interior, stone fireplace, wood stove
• Under-floor heating, rugs on terracotta tiles /wooden floors
• Granite work tops, Multi-fuel range cooker
• Quality cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, glassware
• Fridge/Freezer with water chiller
• Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing machine/dryer
• Cotton bathrobes, 5* bed-linen & towels
• Bose music system, Freeview flatscreen television
• DVD player/recorder & DVD library
• Free Wi-Fi internet access
• Reference books, maps & local information
• Garden furniture & barbecue
• Travel Cot (if required)
Belle Grove's naturalistic grounds encourage wildlife while the pretty courtyard garden (exclusive to this property) overlooks large ponds.
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Sorry, absolutely no smoking indoors.
Arrival time is only FROM 3pm unless otherwise agreed
Departure BY 10am unless otherwise agreed