Just 3 hours from Berlin and 2.5 hours from Hamburg, you will find our brand new eco-friendly wooden house in Dierhagen Strand. As the town name suggests, the house is very close to the beach (150m) and thus within earshot of the Baltic Sea.
Directly attached to the main house in which we live, you'll find your cosy holiday home. In this his eco-friendly wooden house built in 2017, you will find a fully equipped kitchen, a living-dining area with a fireplace and a TV, as well as a bathroom with shower and WC, a small wardrobe, a washing machine and dryer.
As the gras is still growing, and the plants being planted, the garden will not be perfect in the first few weeks / months – but a little wild garden also has its own charm. We can't promise it, but we're doing everything possible so that the sauna will be available to you right from the beginning of October.
Please note that since we're still currently decorating the house, only ground plans limited photos are available. Please do feel free to read through our reviews to get an idea of what you can expect.
Interaction with guests
As mentioned above, the holiday home is directly attached to the main house. But don't worry, you'll have total privacy with your own part of the garden and if you ever have a question or need anything, simply come know on our door.
Other things to note
Both bed linen and towels are provided. In addition to the usual Airbnb rental fee, the town of Dierhagen requires the payment of a local visitor's tax of ony 2, - EUR per day and person. This fee must be paid in person in the local tourism office.
In case you have special wishes (full fridge on arrival, fresh buns from the bakery, a birthday cake, a special breakfast or dinner served at the holiday house, a pick-up from the bus or train station, babysitting ...), please do not hesitate to ask us.
If you wish to spend your time at the Baltic Sea with your (small and clean) four-legged companion, please do reach out to us before booking.
Please note the following house rules ...
- As tempting as it may be to sunbath on top of the dunes, for coastal protection reasons it is prohibited to step foot on them, so please only use the designated footpaths to access the beach.
- Please do not smoke within the house but use the garden or the beach instead.
- To use the fireplace, please read carefully the provided instructions. Additionally, please ensure to never place any items, pieces of clothing, or other onto the top of the fireplace.
- In the garden you will find two sun loungers and a barbecue at your disposal. When using the barbecue, please do not place it too close to the thatched roof, as otherwise it might catch fire.
- Whilst pets are usually not allowed in the house, if you would like to come with one, please get in touch with us as might do an exception depending on kind of pet. In the case that a pet is allowed, beds, sofas, flower beds, etc. must remain "pet free" at all times. If this is not respected, please note that a part of the deposit will be forfeited.