About this listing
The House has Eight (8) Bedrooms but we only rent out Four (4). My Parents live there with my brother and my daughter. It's a simple house. All rooms are air-conditioned and have their own individual bathrooms. There is a veranda on the second floor which guests may use.
We welcome families and individuals.
It's perfect if you're looking for something peaceful and quiet.
It's a tad hidden as compared to some properties as you would have to go off of the main road. The property is a gated compound fenced off for privacy.
They will have access to the rooms and the common areas like the living room, veranda and dining room.
Interaction with guests
We have helpers coming in and out. They may assist you. The family is very interactive should you wish to discuss any matters especially with regards to your stay.
Other things to note
The rooms are for rent - not the whole house. We have contacts that can provide you with affordable tours and vehicles available for our guests.
1. No smoking inside the house.
2. No eating inside the rooms.
3. Lawful Use: The guest guarantees that the use of the property is for lawful use only. The guest agrees to refrain from using the property for criminal and other unlawful acts (i.e; prostitution - the management may have the right to refuse entry of guests).
4. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
5. People other than those in the Guest list may not stay overnight in the property.
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
7. Use appliances for their intended uses.
8. Damage to the property and any of its belonging shall be charged accordingly.
9. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities.
10. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
11. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.