Capture the sunrise from the 24th floor with an Olympic size pool apartment. Beautifully renovated, cozy 2 rooms & 2 baths centrally located above the Tropicana City mall, PJ. Easy access to Public Transport & only 15 mins drive to the KL City Center
This modern cozy 2 bedrooms & 2 baths apartment comes fully furnished with air-conditions, kitchenette, washing machine (washer & dryer), refrigerator, microwave, cooker hood & hob. Master bedroom comes with attached bathroom. Plus fresh linens, towels and a simple welcome pack prepared just for you. Free Wifi provided.
Also comes with full apartment facilities which include a 50-metre lap pool (Olympic size), a beach pool and wading pool , modern gymnasium, yoga / dancing hall with floor to ceiling mirror , squash court , ping pong room , 2 tennis courts , double security parking and 24 hour concierge.
An excellent location on top of a Tropicana city shopping mall in the suburbs of Kuala Lumpur and only 15 minutes’ drive to the KL City Center.
Free parking space that comes with the unit. Access to full apartment facilities. Full use of the kitchen. Linens & towels are provided and free wireless internet available.
Interaction with guests
Airport pickup is available upon request (with additional charge).
Please give me a call before check-in. You can reach me via SMS/Watsup or Call/Email .
Other things to note
• Earliest check in time is 2pm & Check out time is 12pm.
• Apartment Rental Deposit of Rm500 (if less than 1 month stay). However if you plan to stay more than 1 month (eg: between 1 to 12 months) a deposit of one month rental is required.
• This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the property.
• Valid passport must be presented during check in. We reserves the right to reject any guest without a valid passport.
• Rates are inclusive of electricity up to RM20 per day. Usage is based on meter reading. Excess usage is to be borne by guests.
• We will provide 2 access cards (a deposit of RM200 per card will be collected upon check-in).
• Use the facilities in the apartment like how you would use yours. Please clean up after yourselves.
• Think green, save energy. Please switch off all electrical appliances (especially the air conditioning) when not in use.
• Be careful with the appliances, furniture and objects in the house. Accidents are always possible, but damages need to be paid for.
• Respect each others well deserved sleep, be mindful of your noise level at night. Do not operate any noisy appliances (ie. washing machine, dryer) after 12am (midnight) .
No smoking, no pets, no drugs & no illegal activities in the apartment.
We seek your understanding and cooperation to treat our apartment just like your own home, and to help us keep our apartment well-maintained for each and every one of our guests.
Well …. I am a people person, honest, kind, gentle, polite, patience and I’m a perfectionist too. I like to be sure that everything is just right and that I pay attention to all the details.
Am married (to a German), an extrovert, down to earth, intelligent/smart, generous, caring, responsible, easy going, non-pretentious, logical, organized, romantic & fun to be with.
I'm an old-fashion (from the old school) who is not materialistic ... Hate those who are ... I believe in helping others/less fortunate, into charity and doing my best for the children/orphanage. I'm definitely NOT perfect :-)
I love music, travel (see the world), antiques, health conscious (into organic /vegetarian), movies, good wines, the outdoors, sports, swimming & running. I am in pretty good shape …. Started running last year and looking forward to my first half marathon run by end of the year.