Ca' BeBo, a beautiful top floor by the precious Miracoli's Church, quite, sunny, breezy, just renovated.
Romantic open views on Venetian roofs, comfy and well equipped; Venice is a marvelous city ... staying at our place will make it extraordinary!
You will love our place! Ca' BeBo is an enchanting large flat at the top floor of a XVI century palace, bathed by soft sunlight with great views.
You will find our newly renovated apartment clean, well furnished and equipped; with some romantic and some design touches ... we tried to give it a home away from home kind of feeling for you to enjoy.
A spacious entrance, a comfortable and large living-room, a cute study nook as well as a functional ample kitchen and bathroom are at you disposal.
The two bedrooms are large and filled with daylight, both with air conditioning.
Please note that the apartment is on the last floor and there is no elevator... a little effort is requested to reach paradise!
Our guests have the whole flat at their disposal.
Please note that Ca' BeBo is on the top floor of a Venetian XVI century (URL HIDDEN) elevator was conceived in that time!
Venice is a no car town...remember that when packing your luggage...the lightest the better!! also do not forget that you will be walking quite a lot: bring comfortable shoes...your feet will be thankful :-)
Check-out is at 11.00 am
Standard Check-in is between 3.00 pm and 7.30 pm
Late check-in is available between 7.30 pm and Midnight at a charge of €35 after midnight €100 fee to be paid in cash upon arrival to us or to our contact. Tourist taxes due at arrival as well!
Interaction with guests
Alessia or Giovanni will be happy to meet you at a near by "campo" (Campo Santa Maria Nova or Campo Santa Marina) and show you to the house, to explain everything there is to know to enjoy in total relaxation the property. They will be in touch in case you have questions or problems.
In the flat you find a folder with advices and tips on how to best enjoy our hometown: secret spots, good restaurants, less travelled roads, unusual shops and much more ...
If Alessia and Giovanni are out of town a reliable person will come and meet you in their place.
- Cleaning fees are € 45.
- Venice Tourist Tax, it is regulated by City Law, it applies to all legal tourist accommodations in town. Adult guests pay € 1,50 per night, children between 10 and 16 pay € 0,75 per night, children under 10 are exempt. The Tourist Tax is applied up to 5 nights. The amount will be cashed upon arrival in the flat.
Other things to note
We provide free wi-fi wireless, TV, washing machine, hairdryer, steam iron with ironing-board, microwave, typical "moka" coffee brewer.
No smoking allowed in the apartment, on staircase and in the ground floor courtyard.
Please always shut downstairs iron-gate gently as well as other doors.
Please check garbage schedule and put garbage out in the street (outside the iron-gate) in well secured bags only between 5:00 and 8:30 AM
Please respect the neighbors: be quite on common areas and please turn down TV or music after 10:30 PM.
Please respect our house and its content: you will be charged for any damage.
The following rules are just common sense good behaviors:
- please flash only toilet paper down the toilet;
- please do not use towels to remove make-up (tissues are provided!) or for house cleaning;
- please do not use harsh or abrasive detergents in any part of the house or furnitures (proper detergent is provided);
- please do not leave candles, lights, air conditioning, heating on when you leave the house;
- please do not leave windows open when you go out;
- please secure shutters in case of wind.
This host has 68 reviews for other properties.View other reviews