Brand new fully renovated located just 20 minutes from new York city.
Apt is fully equipped.
THE APARTMENT IS LOCATED ON THE FIRST FLOOR, IN A QUIET TREE LINE STREET STREET.
Transportation to new York city is 1/2 A block away, buses run 24 hours a day. The area is very safe. Good and safe neighborhood.
The apartment is located on the first floor of the house with 3 bedrooms and one bathroom . The apartment is full equipped and the kitchen has all utensils needed for the preparation of meals.
YOU CAN ARRIVE AT THIS APARTMENT AT ANY TIME, WE HAVE INSTALLED A CODED KEY LOCK.
THE APARTMENT HAS CENTRAL AC AND HEATING SYSTEMS.
FREE WIFI AND CABLE TV.
WE PROVIDE TOWELS, LINES AND SOME FOOD FOR YOUR ARRIVAL.
PARKING IS ON THE STREET, WE PROVIDE A PARKING PASS ( YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE PARKING RULES).
Beautiful THREE bedroom apt in union city new jersey
Brand new fully renovated located just minutes from new York city.
Apt is fully equip.
THE APARTMENT IS LOCATED ON THE FIRST FLOOR, IN A TREE LINE STREET.
Transportation to new York city is 1/2 block away, buses run 24 hours a day. The area is very safe. Good neighborhood.
The APARTMENT has 1 QUEEN SIZE bed in two bedrooms, 1 BUNK BED (queen on the botton and twin on top ) in the thir bedroom and Big QUEENS SIZE SOFA BED in the living room. Inflatable bed also available.
This apartment is totally independent and not shared with anyone.
It is easier and faster to commute into the City from Union City than commuting from Brooklyn or Queens.
If you were to stay in the Bronx it would take you 40 min to get to Times Square. If you were to Stay in Brooklyn it would take you the same amount of time as subways in Brooklyn are not direct. If you were to stay in Manhattan you would not find a place as big as this one for this price.
It will take you 20 minutes to be directly in Times Square!!! in the confort of a bus.
We are Located in a quiet and safe area in Union City, New Jersey(away from Manhattan's noisy streets) with bus stop around the corner from the house.
Pets are not allowed.
Can accommodate up to 9 People.
The apartment is provided with:
- flat screen TV with cable
- high speed internet
- cooking utensils
- coffee maker
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
* Located in Union City, NJ, a very short direct bus ride to Times Square area
* Five blocks from gorgeous Manhattan views (along Hudson River)?
* Buses to Manhattan/Times Square run every minute during day, and every 4 minutes at night. Buses run 24/7.
* Great grocery and wine/liquor stores in the neighborhood; a 7/11 around the corner (open 24 HOURS), pizzeria and the supermarket is just one block away.
* Very safe neighborhood, lots of great restaurants and bakeries but also very quiet at night.
ABOUT TRANSPORTATION: Believe it or NOT – it is possible to be outside of Manhattan and so close to it, yet it's true. Here are some facts about transportation:
1. Apartment is 2 minutes (1/2 A block) from the bus stop.
2. The jitney bus is very frequent, I rarely wait for it more than 2 to 3 minutes. Most of the time you won't even wait at all. You will get to the bus stop and a bus will be there.
3. Buses are available 24/7 so you can catch them even when you spend the whole evening out.
4. The price of these JITNEY buses is $3 on board,
5. You won't find a timetable or route on the internet for these buses, it's a private bus company that runs many lines in and out of Manhattan
6. City bus #22 runs every 30 minutes into Hoboken, home of the Cake Boss, Birthplace of Frank Sinatra and Baseball (where you can also catch the PATH into Manhattan 33rd Street and/or the World Trade Center) and bus #159 every 15-30 minutes (during commute hours) into Manhattan’s Port Authority (42nd Street & 8th Avenue – Times Square)
* Easy city bus access to Jersey Garden Outlet Mall, much closer and as good as Woodbury Commons.
Being an urban area, parking is tight. We will provide a visitor pass so you have the same privilege as residence. Please note, that you must not forget to return this pass, otherwise we will need to charge you $25.00. For those who are not familiar with the parking system in the US, you must adhere to the parking rules - ie NO parking in fire zones / handicapped zones; sweep days; parking meters need to be adhered to and if you get a ticket, do not assume that you will not get another one if you don't move your car.
THE PATH TRAIN STATION IS LOCATED 1/2 A BLOCK FROM THE APARTMENT. THIS TRAIN TAKES YOU INTO THE FERRY STATION IN WEEHAWKEN. ( YOU HAVE TO CROSS INTO NYC BY FERRY AT LEAST ONCE). THEN CONTINUES TO HOBOKEN AND ENDS IN DOWNTOWN JERSEY CITY.( THE WATERFRONT).
Our guests have access to all the amenities of the apartment.
Interaction with guests
We are available for our guests at any time.
Absolutely NO smoking inside the apartment. It is only allowed outside of the building. -No use of illegal drugs. -NO LOUD NOISES BETWEEN 10:00PM - 10:00AM - No wild parties. - Please help us save the planet by shutting off all the lights when they are not needed. -Please make sure all coffee makers and any appliances are off when you leave every Morning. -THIS PROPERTY HAS EXTERIOR SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS -Extra Guests: There will be a charge of $100 ( per person per night) if you have more people than the total number of guests disclosed in your reservation. This will be deducted from your damage deposit. ALL VISITORS MUST BE DISCLOSED AND AUTHORIZED BY US. Check in time is at 2:00 pm and Check out time is at 10:00 am, but we are very flexible as long as we don’t have any guests checking in and checking out on your arrival and departure date. If we do, we can always hold your bags. -An early check in can only be confirmed 2 days before your arrival and a late check out can be confirmed the day before your departure. CHECK OUT INSTRUCTIONS Check out time: 10:00 am - Please call me, text me or email me the night before your departure to let me know the time you are planning to leave as I need to work out the schedule for the cleaning crew to prepare the property for the following group of guests. This will be greatly appreciated. If you need at late check out, I will try to work with you as long as I don’t have any guests checking in that day. If we do have guests checking in, we can always hold your bags until your departure time.
WE ARE A MARRIED COUPLE WITH 4 CHILDREN, WE HAVE LIVED IN THE AREA FOR OVER 30 YEARS.
WE LOVE TO BBQ, SEE MOVIES AND TRAVEL.