Our ranch-style home is situated on a quiet cul de sac in a family neighborhood. Located conveniently across the freeway from Bacara Resort, Camino Real shopping center and UCSB.
Your sunny private bedroom has a comfortable queen-sized bed, 2 side tables, a bench, and a closet. Your bathroom with tub is semi-private & clean.
We have two elementary-aged children who are fun & respectful. We have a dog, a cat, a fish and 2 chickens.
- Please read all rules before requesting to book and note in your initial email that you've read and understand the house rules.
- We hope that you will love and respect the home as we do. We keep a very clean home and hope that you will leave it the way that you found it.
- We are a non smoking home and ask that you smoke off property. Fee $300 if you smoke inside or on property.
- Kitchen use for longer term stays only- please inquire at time of booking. There are many restaurants just across the freeway for you to enjoy.
- Please always lock the front door (coming and going) as it doesn't self lock. We have had a lot of issues with this rule. A fee of $50 per infraction will be charged. Lock door at all times. Thank you.
- We are not loud, late night partiers and hope that our guests will enjoy their stay in Santa Barbara, but return home using indoor voices after 9pm :) please be quiet until 7am.
- We are typically up at 7am and asleep by 10pm.
- Please do not bring anyone who was not on the initial reservation home with you or into our house-Safety first. Any additional guests not registered in the initial reservation will cause the guest to forfeit their deposit and Airbnb will be notified and you will be asked to leave.
- If you lose the keys there will be a $250 charge to replace them.
- Please clean your hair from the shower drain.
- Please refrain from leaving food in the room- we have covered garbage and recycle in the kitchen and big bins outside for stinky items :)
- Please ask us if you have any questions. We work and live in the house, so in an effort to keep some space for ourselves we are strict on the house rules.
- Parking is street parking only.
- *If you lose the keys there will be a $250 charge to replace them and rekey the house.
- *Please clean your hair from the shower drain & take water wise showers- 10 minutes or less. California is in a drought, yes even with the rain we are still in a drought.
- Guests are asked to remove sheets only on departure for housekeeper.
- Please do not enter any cupboards/closets marked PRIVATE- they are not for guest use. We are happy to tell you where you can find certain items you may have forgotten, but our private home isn't open for guests to take and use whatever they need. We have lots of amenities in the room.
- Thanks and we can't wait to meet you! :)