We just cannot say enough good things about Ayesha and her wonderful home.
The home is very comfortable for rest after a long day of scouring the Black Hills. It sits on a dead end so traffic is non-existent – very quiet! It’s not “out in the country” but it is near the outskirts of town. The location is near to Mt. Rushmore, Keystone, Hill City, Custer, Rapid City sites, and even Sturgis Rally (about 2 hours away).
Ayesha responds to the needs of her guests, meaning she is aware of your need for space, or more interaction, whichever you choose. She will supply all the basic needs and ask if you want sheets/towels washed or just allow you to be left alone. I appreciated that so much.
• Location in Hot Springs where you’ll find many affordable restaurants (including Chinese), gas stations, banks, churches, bars, grocery store, and shopping.
• All types of tourist attraction literature available so you can easily decide what to do while you’re there.
• Inside layout easy to manage – very comfortable
• Wonderful furniture – comfortable and relaxing
• Great bed – lots of pillows and enough blankets to keep warm.
• Plenty of room for clothes in dresser and closet
• Safe – all doors have good locks
• Private: Backyard area fenced in
• Fire pit – this was my favorite
• Kitchen has microwave, coffee pot (percolator, but easy to use), toaster, stove/oven, and enough items to cook basic foods.
• Full-size fridge
• Huge bathroom
• Air Conditioner
• Fireplace (which we did not use since it was summer)
• Quiet, quiet, quiet
• Tight shower for larger persons (no tub)
• Low lighting for putting on makeup, doing hair.
• Could use more kitchenware – a few more pots/pans, etc.
We would definitely stay here again! Thanks Ayesha!