Welcome to our victorian home in downtown Portland. This a charming and historic house built in 1880 which is centrally located on the edge of downtown. We are one block away from Portland State University and 5 minutes away from OHSU.
This is a two story home with a full kitchen, separate upstairs bedroom with a comfy queen size mattress and little yard for you to enjoy. You can park your car in the driveway. Keep in mind that parking (for over an hour) in downtown is only allowed with a permit.
With the 91/100 walkability score, you can easily walk to shops and restaurants and everything that downtown Portland and its surrounding neighborhood has to offer. We are also couple of blocks away from the MAX line that can take you anywhere in Portland and to and from the PDX airport.
No cats please. If you have dog please let me know before hand.
Check out time is at 11AM. If you wish to check out later, you need to check with me prior to your arrival.
Also be sure to checkout my Guidebook for food and drink recommendations in the area
There is a washer and dryer on the property. Please contact me if you need to use them.
Interaction with guests
Easiest way to get a hold of me is to message me on Airbnb or send me a text. I work during the day so phone calls can be a bit tricky.
Other things to note
Please keep in mind that check out time is at 11AM and check in is anytime after 3PM.
If you would like a different timing arrangement you need to communicate that to me at the time of your reservation. I use a professional cleaning service and they operate on a strict schedule.
1. No Smoking
2. Be respectful of neighbors
3. People other than those in guest party are not permitted to stay overnight in the property.
4. No housekeeping service provided. Towels and linens are provided.
5. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check in.
6. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
7. Please make sure to read the cancelation policy prior to make reservation.
This host has 109 reviews for other properties.View other reviews