One room with double bed, desk, storage, private full bathroom, fast WIFI, central AC, parking. Quiet home in west end of T.O. 2 min walk to 24hr grocery store, street car & buses. 10-20 min. drive, 40-50 min. public transport. 1 min walk to lakeshore, 10 min walk to Humber College campus. Great south Etobicoke location just west of the city, access to water front, my area has tons of little shops and restaurants to enjoy but the best part is access to the amazing water front trails.
Renting one medium sized bedroom and private bathroom. My house is clean, quiet and modern. I am not always home, the area is quiet and ideal for working trips, or short visits to Toronto away from the city's hustle and bustle but close enough to enjoy all that Toronto has to offer. Includes fast wifi and large space to work in peace. Located west of the city in Etobicoke, a few blocks from the beautiful water front trails. Please note public transport is easily accessible however downtown core is 40 to 50 minutes by public transport. Easy access to Highways, GO trains: Mimico or Longbranch. City Bus: stop 110 at Lakeshore & 13th. Streetcar is No. 501.
Private full bathroom with shower/bath tub. Desk and work area. Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, traditional espresso machine. All cutlery and dinnerware. Back porch with BBQ and lounge area.
Interaction with guests
Im available 24/7 by text.
Other things to note
Beautiful areas to walk to including water front trails. Minutes drive to all major highways. 5 minute walk to Humber lakeshore campus. 24 hour grocery/convenience store 2 minutes away.
Flexible check in and check out - please contact for more info.
• Please do not wear shoes in the house.
• Please keep your personal belongings in your room.
• Please always be quiet in the common area of the 3rd floor.
• Front door must be locked at all times.
• You may come and go as you please, but please be quiet in the house before 8am and after 11pm.
• You'll have your own key (one key is provided only) the security deposit is held by Airbnb in case you lose it.
• Guest are not permitted to invite others to my home.
• The room is for a maximum of two people or per booking agreement.
• No smoking in my house, smoking is permitted on the balcony.
• Cooking is permitted, but please turn on oven fan and close upstairs doors.
• Please note I have a gas stove, if you are not familiar with a gas stove ask for assistance.
• Please note I do not have a microwave.
• No air fresheners, scented candles or incense in my home please.
• I do not use scented dry sheets but you may use your own.
• Guest are not permitted to enter my garage.
• Close all windows when leaving the house.
• Please do not touch thermostat, let me know if you are hot or cold and i will adjust the temperature.
• You may use the washer and dryer after 7pm during the week, and after 3pm in the weekends. Please clean lint compartment after each use.
• Maximum 2 loads of laundry per 3 days.
• Please always clean up after yourself and place dirty dishes in dishwasher.
• While staying at my home please do not answer the door, if you meet my neighbours I would appreciate if you didn't mention Airbnb, you can say were friends or relatives.
Im easy going and flexible and i will always try and accommodate your requests, but please respect my house rules. Failure to comply with the house rules may result in early dismissal without refund.
Thanks for staying with me and i look forward to hosting you.