Casa Celestina is a beautiful villa of about 200 sqm located on the heights of the village of Badalucco. Overlooking the valley, this house offers breathtaking views to take your breath away. With swimming pool, garden and terraces and just 10 minutes drive from the beaches of Arma di Taggia, Casa Celestina has everything you need for holidays under the sign of dolce vita.
San Remo is 20 minutes by car, Monaco 45 minutes and Nice is about an hour away.
For 4 to 6 adults and 2 children, Casa Celestina is a magnificent villa of about 200 m² located on the heights of the village of Badalucco. Overlooking the valley, this house offers breathtaking views to take your breath away. With swimming pool, garden and terraces and just 10 minutes drive from the beaches of Arma di Taggia, Casa Celestina has everything you need for holidays under the sign of dolce vita.
The beaches of Arma di Taggia are about 10 minutes by car from the village.
San Remo is 20 minutes by car, Monaco 45 minutes and Nice is less than an hour from this little corner of paradise.
The villa divided into two parts consists of:
• an outside terrace serving on one side:
• a double bedroom with a sofa bed and a shower room with toilet
• on the other side, the main house on two levels with:
• living room with flat screen TV with satellite channels, balcony
• a terrace with garden table and chairs
• on the lower floor, a fully equipped kitchen (gas cooker, fridge with small freezer, coffee maker, oven, dishwasher, kettle ...) overlooking the outdoor terrace and swimming pool
• two double bedrooms
• one bedroom with two bunk beds ideal for children
• two bathrooms, one with shower and toilet, the other with bath and toilet
• swimming pool 8m x 3,5m
• outdoor terrace with table and chairs
• garden furniture, deckchairs
You will enjoy the extraordinary view from the house which will allow you to admire the valley, Badalucco and in the distance Montalto, the proximity of the village on foot, the possibility of swimming in the river, the discovery of the surrounding villages, you will taste the many specialties Culinary offerings that the various restaurants of Badalucco offer you.
• Swimming pool with splendid views over the valley
• The village is a 5-minute walk
Travelers have access to all that is described in the accommodation.
Interaction with guests
I am present throughout the stay of travelers to help them spend a great holiday in Badalucco.
Other things to note
Linen (sheets and towels) provided
Cleaning: 150 euros to be paid locally.
Heating in supplement during winter (October to beginning of May).
Possibility to park at the bottom of the village and walk up to the house (5 minutes walk).
Possibility to park near the house for those who do not have a car too low.
If you can not park near the house, we offer luggage transport and shopping on the day of arrival and departure.
This host has a Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 111 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
J'aime recevoir mes amis chez moi, faire en sorte qu'ils se sentent bien et qu'il ne manquent de rien, faire découvrir ma région, mon département, un des plus beaux de France.
J'aime aussi voyager, j'adore l'Italie et tout ce qui s'y rapporte.
J'aimerais découvrir l'Amérique du Sud et l'Australie.