Our apartment is located on the top of a small hill in the centre of Aarhus close to green spaces such as the university park and the botanical garden. It takes no more than 5-10 minute to walk downtown where you will be able to experience the city's cultural life or visit the cafes/restaurants of the Latin quarters.
From the central station it takes app. 7 minutes by bus (2A) to get to the apartment. Get off at Kaserneboulevarden/Langelandsgade.
The apartment consists of:
- A bright livingroom with dining table, couch and a lovely view over the small gardens in the neighbourhood, including our own (which is available to you as well)
- A bedroom with a double bed and plenty of space for your belongings
- A cozy kitchen with everything you need for cooking
- A small library to use as work space or as an extra bedroom
- A bathroom without shower (there's a shower in the basement shared among 4 apartments)
All 4 apartments also share a red kitten named Franz. if you don't want her company, just close the kitchen door :)
You will have access to the whole apartment including the garden (if you need to wash your clothes, we have washing machine and a dryer down there as well)
Interaction with guests
You are welcome to text or email me or my boyfriend Mathias during your stay
I'm 25 and a soon-to-be anthropologist. I live with my boyfriend Mathias and our two cats shared among three other apartments in a cosey old house in central Aarhus.