Light and airy newly renovated four bedroom holiday house on the beach side of the Great Ocean Road. From this comfortable home you are within a short walk to the main surf beach and shopping centre. Front and rear decks allow indoor outdoor living at its best.
Linen is not provided but is available by request at an additional charge.
Once you arrive you won't need to get in your car to drive within Anglesea.
Some things you might enjoy doing include:
- relaxing by the open fireplace with a good book or a glass of wine
- swimming or walking along world famous beaches
- walking along the clifftop tracks and take in the breathtaking views
- snuggle up on the couch and choose something of interest to watch on the many Foxtel channels available
- visit the local shops and cafes for a bite to eat
- go for a hit of tennis - tennis courts are only 250 metres away
- play a round of golf at the local golf club
- play bowls - the local bowls club is about 300 metres away
- take a day trip to Lorne, Torquay, the 12 Apostles and the rest of the Great Ocean Road
-check out some of the mountain bike tracks on the Great Ocean Road
- visit local wineries
2 Large Decks
Ipod Dock/CD/ Radio
Wood fire heating
Blu Ray player/42' Flatscreen TV
HD Foxtel with IQ
Cooking facilities/ Dishwasher
Secure front & rear yard
The property has 4 bedrooms (2 x queen, 1 x queen & single, & 1 with bunks) & sleeps 8.
The rates listed are per night for a minimum 2 night stay. For weekly rates, please contact us.