My place is close to the beach, family-friendly activities, nightlife. You’ll love my place because of the views and the location. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and families (with kids).
As soon as you set your bags down you will gravitate immediately to the balcony and look out in awe and wonder at the Atlantic Ocean! You will then realize that you made the BEST decision to secure a week in our cozy condo. Boasting some of the best ocean views in North Wildwood, our unit, sitting high up on the 4th floor, affords views of the ocean, beach, bike path and much much more. Boats will pass by, many dolphin can be seen traveling in pods swimming North and South. If you are an early riser then the sunrise just simply cannot be beat.
You will be able to come and go EZ Breezy style with a parking pass for the condominium's parking lot. From there, a secure door allows you in and one of two elevators will whisk you up to the 4th floor. From there you will walk out onto a unique access only for 4th floor guests. When you are ready to swim, it is two floors down to the pool. Need to know if someone is ready for a snack or lunch while at the pool? Just make yourself visible at the entrance to your unit and communicate easily! Ready for the beach? Head on downstairs and walk across the street to a free beach with lifeguards. All done at the beach? Shower and rinse off at any number of newly installed public shower and foot wash stations at North Wildwood's many beach accesses. Additionally, you can come back and hose off at the condominium's foot wash and hand shower area and then head on back up to air conditioned bliss while you shower up and ready yourselves for an evening out to dinner or a stroll on the boardwalk. Would you like a more mellow and serene stroll along the ocean? You are in luck as North Wildwood's user friendly walker's seawall is just 3 short blocks to the North. From there you can walk the seawall along the ocean as it turns into Hereford Inlet. Escape the crowds and watch the boats come in and out while strolling along the seawall. Do you ride a bicycle? The start of the bike path that leads to the boardwalk is directly in front of the condominium complex. Ride away!
Interaction with guests
Your hosts will be available by call or text 24 hours a day while you enjoy the condo. In most cases, any and everything can be solved via phone. We have great neighbors all around us that may lend a hand if needed. In rare cases, if something of an urgent nature were to occur, we could be on site within a reasonable amount of time as our permanent residence is approx. 30 minutes away.
Other things to note
If you are of the caliber of person that does not mind a little mileage on your accommodations and are willing to trade that for an incredible ocean view with the beach at your front door then this IS the place for you. I have stayed in many Airbnb places at this point that I know I belong in this group/standard of satisfactory expectancy. If you fall into the category of folks who must have everything be 110% perfect going as far as having every bathroom tile lined up perfectly, all doorknobs match and EVERYTHING work like it was manufactured in 2016 and installed in 2017 then this is NOT the place for you! Our unit is a BMW. Just not a 2017 model year......know what we mean? ; )
A 2017 guest wanted us to make sure that we mention that the washer/dryer is not inside the unit. It is a few short steps away and is coin operated. The same guest wanted us to mention that the pool area can get loud & rowdy. This can be true at times. Children enjoying themselves at the pool is typically the "loud" that we encounter. "Rowdy" might be more accurate for Spring Break in Daytona Beach, Florida or maybe a school trip at one of the two water parks here in The Wildwoods. We have encountered "Loud" more than "Rowdy", however, our Building Manager & his staff have a very low tolerance for either as do most of the unit owners at the complex. A quick call to the management or security staff and you will have Loud and/or Rowdy quelled rather quickly.
- Saturday to Saturday works best for all involved. Owner, building management & cleaning staff. Thank you.
- One vehicle is allowed on property.
- Four guests is the firm limit.
- Check in is 2pm. Check out is 10am. This is very STRICT due to the small window for a thorough "changeover" for the next guest.
- Bedding: Bedroom #1 is One Queen Bed. Living Room has One Queen Sleeper Sofa. This rental also includes dishes, flatware, cooking utensil, glassware, pillows and blankets. In the kitchen, there is one food item that MAY NOT BE COOKED, PREPARED, HEATED, MICROWAVED or CONSUMED. THAT FOOD ITEM IS "MAPLE BACON." This food item leaves a strong, pungent odor that will stay in the unit for several weeks after being prepared. It will penetrate clothing, towels, linens, furniture etc. Your security deposit will be forfeited and an extra cleaning fee of the same amount of the security deposit will be assessed if a strong, pungent odor like that of MAPLE BACON is discovered in the unit after check out. Thank you in advance for your cooperation with this request. It is for the benefit of all other guests who will follow you.
TENANTS MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN KITCHEN, BEACH AND BATH TOWELS and ALL BED LINENS. Bedding sizes were as described above after "Bedding." This is a normal, usual & customary practice for those who routinely book a week or two at "The Shore." Utilities are included with the exception of a telephone. A telephone is provided for courtesy calls locally and to security desk however long distance service is not provided.
- POOL: Guests must adhere to pool hours set by the condominium association. Pool hours are clearly posted each day on the 2nd floor entrance to pool deck.
- This lease may not be assigned or the premises sublet without written consent of the owner.
- This property is for residential use only for a maximum of four (4) persons including children with specified age range previously stated. Exceeding the limit or allowing undue or annoying noise or disturbance shall be cause for immediate eviction. Owner approval is required for additional guests.
- Tenant is responsible for ensuring that all persons in his/her rental party understand and adhere to the terms and conditions of these house rules and any other rule or regulation posted by the Owner or Condominium Association.
- Smoking is not permitted in the unit or on the front or rear balcony of the unit.
- The property is to be left in a clean and orderly condition at the time of check-out including the removal of all food from cabinets and refrigerator.
- Tenant will abide by all local ordinances including those regarding recycling and trash to which the owner must comply.
- No pets of any kind are permitted in the unit.
- NO persons under the age of 23 may be left as sole occupants of this rental unit for more than 8 hours at a time during this lease period without simultaneous occupancy of their parents, guardians or agreed responsible persons at least 15 years their senior who agrees to adhere to the tenant obligations as written here and above. Any damages incurred during this time period will be considered the responsibility of the Tenant.
- Failure to abide by any of the above may result in immediate eviction and/or deduction from the Security Deposit in the amounts of damages, additional cleaning fees, fines and/or cost of any missing items.
- Landlord/Owner Obligations: To provide cleaning immediately prior to the tenant's date of occupancy. To respond in a reasonable period of time to any report of breakdowns or other problems at the rental property and to provide all furnishings, accoutrements and amenities as stated in unit description. No refunds will be made for unforeseen breakdowns involving items such as, but not limited to electronics, appliances or mechanical systems including air conditioning.
- Evacuation Order: In the event an evacuation order is given by the City of North Wildwood, the County of Cape May or the State of New Jersey or any other government authority, the tenant and those with the tenant occupying the rental unit hereby agree to evacuate the premises. In most cases, this order is given due to the threat of a hurricane. Tenant understands that the landlord (owner) of the rental unit is not under any obligation to issue a refund to the tenant for the time period in which the tenant was not occupying the rental unit.
We are a very close family that enjoys vacations and activities typically involving water. That water is usually, but not always, the Atlantic Ocean. In my older years I have been more inclined to lean towards concrete & chlorine but with two girls who love the beach it looks like I will still be involved with sand & salt water for some time to come. (No worries there!) We live on the Tuckahoe River in Southern New Jersey. Our family also enjoys and hosts, via Airbnb, a cozy oceanfront condominium in North Wildwood, NJ so we are well versed in all activities H2O. We look forward to going to new places and exploring new opportunities with Airbnb!