Beautiful Ocean Views of Lyman's Bay await you from the lanai of this two bedroom, two bath remodeled vacation home.The condo comes with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, King bed, twin beds, Direct TV, stereo, Washer/Dryer, and WiFi. The amazing pool area was just remodeled.
Aloha … and Welcome!
Check-in time is 4 PM or after.
You are staying at: Royal Kahili
766283 Alii Drive #A 302
Kailua Kona, Hi 96740
Check out time is 10:00 am.
The lock box code for the unit. There are keys in the lock
box.(It is really handy to have the key there in
case that you accidentally lock yourself out of the condo—I love having it
These are no smoking units. And no smoking on the entire property.
We tenants agree to properly use and operate all furnishings, including
electrical appliances, plumbing fixtures, electronic home entertainment
property, BBQs (which require you to clean after use) and all other items of whatsoever kind or nature provided to me during my stay for my convenience.
I also agree to leave the home so that no extraordinary housekeeping will be required after my departure. I agree to both notify and reimburse The Owner for all necessary and reasonable repairs, replacement for damage or destruction of property caused by me and my guests, or for extra cleaning required. The Owner will notify you of the costs of damages or extra housekeeping within ten days after your departure.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY:
I agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless The Owners and operator from any loss, liability, damage or cost I and my guests may incur due to occupancy of the premises or from participation in any activities on the Resort site. Any disputes arising under this Agreement shall be mediated subject to the rules of the American Arbitration Association at the branch office closest to Kailua Kona, Hawaii.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, and notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Liability is Limited to the Amount of Rental Paid.
WEATHER and TROPICAL CONDITIONS:
There will be no refunds due to inclement weather or power outages. Guests acknowledge these are ground floor units and occasional forays of ants may result when there is excessive rain, or guests leave food in open spaces.
There is no unassigned parking.
As there are a limited number of parking spaces, please center your vehicle between the lines of one parking space #10. No worries! Your car will not be towed from this lot if in your assigned space.
Few rules govern the complex but a few should be kept in mind:
- Quiet time is from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM every day that requires that you refrain from making noise that other tenants are likely to hear. No
hammering or machine noise (Vacuums, power tools, etc.) between 5 PM and 8 AM any day
o Please note that loud talking and phone conversations made on the
lanai, parking lot or pool can be heard by other tenants;
o Pool is closed during quiet time; Pool Code is .
- .Grills are open during pool hours; The Barbeque is located next to the
pool. Please make sure you turn off the Barbeque after each use. The gas is controlled by the white timer dial located on the lamp post next to each barbeque.
- Damage to the building, and/or its equipment or systems resulting from improper use, negligence, or as a result of moving and/or carrying articles therein shall be paid for by the occupant of the person responsible therefore
- Please remove your shoes while inside the unit, as it is the Hawaiian
custom of the islands and helps us maintain the unit for our next guests.
- Barbequing on lanais is permitted with electric barbeques only. A gas
barbeque is provided for your use in the pool area.
- No pets, livestock, poultry, rabbits or other animals shall be allowed or
kept in any part of the project without prior approval.
- No Guest shall use any portion of the common area for their exclusive use and/or purposes other than those for which the area was intended
- No guest parking is available.
- Please have your guests' park on the street.
- Please do not sit on the furniture with wet suits, suntan oil, sun block, etc
- The condo is a SMOKE FREE environment.
If you must light up, please do so outside the complex, away from other units.
- Sorry,, No Pets allowed
Should you experience any malfunctioning of condo appliances, electronics, plumbing or other condo components please call as soon as possible to correct the problem.
CONDO PROPERTY AND DEPARTURE CONDITION
We truly appreciate your visiting our Royal Kahili Condo. We ask that leave the condo in the same condition that you found with exception to leaving dirty towels and bedding and normal cleaning. The trash area is in the parking lot near
Please close ALL windows and doors when using A/C.
Please only operate the A/C while you are in the condo.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT KONA'S ELECTRICITY IS GENERATED BY
Wireless internet is available for your convenience -- at no additional charge to you.. If you have any troubles connecting, I might be able to help you.. but I can't promise… sometimes I can't figure out why it doesn't work myself.
Sorry there is no telephone in the condo, so please bring your cell phone with you.
You have a Pool code for access from the lobby or ocean side.
1. The pool is for the EXCLUSIVE USE ONLY of the occupants and guests.
The pool area is open from 9AM to 9 PM daily.
2. Royal Kahili is a family-oriented complex and we ask that occupants and guests wear bathing suits with this in mind. There are to be not topless (females) or G-string bikinis (all sexes).
3. A. No nude bathing regardless of age (No Exceptions).
4. For hygienic reasons, children who are not toilet trained must wear
5. Owners, tenants, and guests are responsible for the safety and conduct of their family members or guests.
6. No screaming, pushing, running, fighting, etc will be permitted.
7. Children under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult, any persons who cannot swim, should be accompanied by a responsible adult or other person with swimming ability when using the pool.
8. NO GLASS IN OR AROUND POOL
9. No objects are allowed to be thrown into the pool.
10.. All persons known to be afflicted with an infectious disease, suffering from a cough, cold or sores displaying discharge shall not use the pool. Spitting or spouting of water, blowing of nose in the pool, etc., is strictly prohibited.
Please call 911 regarding personal safety and health emergencies.
The Resident Manager, is concerned with complex matters. Hope to see you again next year… and I would love to have some feedback once
you get home.. Please let me know what your experience was!!!!!
Hi. I fell in love with the Kona on a family trip. There is so much to see and do on the island. I believe this island has much to offer. My kids and I decided we wanted to someday live in Kona and that is why I bought my first condo. This condo is in a great location. The property of the condo complex is well maintained. I like the covered parking stall, elevator, and the private pool. A new pool, hot tub and fire pit was completed in 2014. Snorkeling is across the street or find a beach in any direction. This unit was all remodeled and ready to be enjoyed. I hope you enjoy our home away from home as much as we do.