Welcome to our surprisingly comfortable apartment! We will make sure you enjoy your stay and we will help you discover the best of Bucharest, from the hidden rich art scene to the best outdoor escapes. The hard-working business people are also welcome, as the apartment has high-speed WiFi connection and good office facilities.
You will find newly furbished comfortable apartment, with fully fitted kitchen and bathroom, wireless internet and cable TV, air-conditioning, washing machine, drying facilities, iron and ironing board, wardrobe, fridge & freezer. The apartment is fully double-glazed and sleeps 2 adults plus child in a bigger bedroom plus 2 more adults in the second room. The living room has a sofa where 2 more people can be accommodated, if needed. Free parking outside.
>WELL CONNECTED Just few minutes away from public transport lines, next to Real Hypermarket where you will find anything you need, close to good restaurants
>GREAT DESIGN Inspired by Mediterranean home design, the apartment offers a very cozy environment, featuring plenty of earthy materials and warm colors.
>BUSINESS You will find great internet connection. The apartment is facing a quiet back street, so you will find the peace you need for working.
- 15 min to Dristor Metro Station
- 2 min to bus (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) min to taxi
Travelling to main attractions by public transport:
- Old town, 15 min
- Parliament Palace, 25 min
- Peasant Museum, 35 min
The apartment is ideal for 4 persons, although it can house 6 (2 more in the living-room with sofa):
2 persons - double bed in Lord's Room
2 persons - double bed in Charming Room
2 persons - pull-out double-sofa in Living Room
Well-situated in the 3rd Sector of Bucharest. Good places to be found around the location:
- Real Hypermaket only 3 min away (plus all sorts of other shops - clothes cleaning, ATMs, phone stores)
- Bobocica Market - a small traditional Romanian marketplace, 2 min walking
- Local restaurants and shops to be found in 5-15 min walking
- Vitan Mall (cinema, shops), 10 min by bus no. 123
- Olimpia Stadium where you can run or do your morning work-out, 10 min walking
- Vacaresti Reserve, a small delta, one of the most amazing natural sites in the middle of the city, 10 min walking
DEPOSIT: A 100€ security deposit will be retained by the Airbnb system and refunded at check-out
CONTACT: Please send an inquiry before booking.
We will appreciate if you tell us a bit about yourself and why you are visiting Bucharest.
SMOKING: Not allowed, sorry.
PETS: Only harmless and quiet pets, thank you!
We are Simona & Mircea, a Romanian couple and we can provide you all the needed information for an enjoyable stay in Bucharest! Simona works in education, having a project which aims to introduce coaching techniques in the public education system, while Mircea is a passionate bike traveler and organizes bike touring trips in the most beautiful regions in Romania. Maybe you will like to try a bike adventure, who knows? :) (URL HIDDEN)
YOU ARE WELCOME!
- Do not destroy the furniture
- Keep the apartment clean
- Take good care of yourself and of the apartment
- Respect the neighbors
- Do not make disturbing noise
- Smoking is not allowed
- Enjoy your stay!