- respectful of the apartment and neighbors
- No smoking in my apartment and in my building (it must be done in the street).
- No drugs, of course !
- No animals/pets (I'm allergic to animal hair and my future travelers may be allergic too)
- No bird feather (for your evening "sexy" or honeymoon lovers ) or confettis, ...
- No cooking food with curry spice (because it's not washable, it stains too). I like cooking indian or other country, but I don't like in my apartment because the curry spice make spots. Thank you for your understanding.
I will do my best so the apt is clean and in order upon your arrival, I expect the same from your side.
- Leave the apartment in good condition.
- Respect the neighbours and common areas of the buildingArrival and departure (flexible) hours to discuss together :
- according to : your times of arrival and departure
- according to : my availability
- according to : the times of arrival and departure of my posts (before you and after you.Notify me by AIRBNB if your plane or train are late-
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Hello, my name is Myou, I speak French and English. I love reading, cooking, drawing, ... and practice my english this is why I love Airbnb ! Wish you all a great stay in PARIS !
Je suis une graphiste qui vit et travaille à Paris.
Parisienne amoureuse de Paris, Arts, Musée, Expositions de peinture ou photo, Cuisine, Petits restos sympa, ... Je vous conseillerai mes bons plans (gratuit ou pas) typiquement parisien pour un séjour pleines de découvertes !!
I'm a graphic designer living and working in Paris.
Welcome to Paris. I look forward to having you as guests and make sure you experience the Capitale at its best with my true parisian neighborhood.
Can't wait to meet you,
See you soon !!
My life mottos : Always, treat people the way I want to be treated.