Spacious Villa in a wildlife conservancy sleeps 6 comfortably (can sleep a further two persons). Adjacent to the Kruger Park, with incredible wildlife, birds and safari tours. The Villa is fully equipped, has 3 double bedrooms patio, splash pool and barbecue area (boma),
The self-catering spacious Villa sleeps 6 people comfortably in 3 bedrooms (2 are ensuite), and a mezzanine floor with 2 single beds. A thatch roof provides a naturally cool environment in the hot summer days. The villa has a large kitchen, an elevated deck for sunrise and sunset viewing, a splash pool and large barbeque area.
Private security company ensures top class security.
- Kruger Park Full Day Safari, Sunset Drive, Morning Walk, Elephant Interaction, Tiger Fishing, Horse Riding, Microlight Safari
- Private large barbecue (Braai) area called boma.
- Splash Pool
- Free Wifi
Interaction with guests
The manager will greet the guests at airport or at the villa and is available upon request.
Other things to note
It is important to note that as wildlife roam free, guest should respect the rules of the conservancy including protection of the wildlife.
- No pets are allowed (Wildlife conservancy)
- No smoking inside the house
- Limit fires to barbecue area
- Housekeeping will be provided twice weekly