* Romantic, gently restored room in 250-years-old farm
* Beautiful garden with a variety of seating areas and farm and field views.
* Common room w. kitchen and dining table, shared bathroom and free WiFi
* 10km from freeway E20, 10km from Nyborg.
* Beautiful room in the eastern end of the farmhouse - gently restored in romantic country style with 2 beds - each 80 x 200, that can be placed together as double bed.
* Access to shared kitchen, toilet and bath
* Free WIFI
* Flintebjerggård, Byvej 9, Skalkendrup, 5800 Nyborg - right between Nyborg and Kerteminde
* 10 min. from highway exit 46 - route 165 to Kerteminde
* Prices incl. bedding and towels:
* 2 persons 550DKK (75 Euro) - Ask for special price when 1 person 400 DKK (55 Euro)
* Breakfast from 50 DKK(7 Euro)/person - is ordered and paid at arrival
* Extra "bed"(mattress on floor) in room: 150 DKK (20 Euro)
* Kitchen with dinner table, el. water kettle, microwave oven, fridge and necessary cutlery and equipment for easy cooking
* Breakfast can also be enjoyed on the eastern terrace - with view over apple orchard
* Toilet, shower and bath - and special dressing table for babies
* Enjoy your meal or the sun at one of our many outdoor seating areas - with views over waving fields of grain and meadows with grazing horses
* Take a swing under the old walnut three
* Enjoy the sight of a well kept vegetable garden - nibble on fruit of the season - cherries, red and black-currants, raspberries, gooseberries, blackberries, apples
* Or - just enjoy the whisper of the wind in the poplar threes
Interaction with guests
We love to have B&B guests - and try to spoil our guests and give them the very best service - so it feels like home
We have lived at the old 4-winged farmhouse for 40 years - and we love it - Jørgen, the farmer and practical man looks after everything - except the fields, that are rented out - Anita has her own company - design of clothes in linen, Rosenørn design - and there are atelier and shop in one of the wings at the farm - here you can also enjoy a gallery - exhibitions of craft and design of high standard.
We very much look forward having guests at our new BandB