Welcome! Enjoy an exciting, convenient, safe UES location, as well as the airy, sun-filled open concept living room & kitchen, and the privacy of your en suite bathroom. My place is great for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. I look forward to sharing tips for your time in NYC. My place is close to:
- 4/5/6 Subway
- Central Park
* Metropolitan Museum of Art
* Neue Galerie
* The Frick
- Grocery Stores like Whole Foods
- Restaurants & Bars
- - Please turn off lights and air conditioning before leaving the apartment
- - Please lock both locks on the apartment door
- - Please treat the apartment with the same respect you treat your own home
- - Please wash dishes and wipe down countertop after cooking/eating in the kitchen
Hello! I've lived in New York City for the past 4 years and am excited to welcome fellow AirBNBers to my home. I enjoy taking advantage of all this city has to offer - from performances at Lincoln Center to great undiscovered restaurants - so I've got plenty of tips to offer guests.
I'm an avid skier and hiker. I've spent considerable time working and living in other parts of the US and overseas in Europe, East Asia, and the Gulf.
In my various travels, I've enjoyed using AirBNB and other platforms to stay with locals and get a better sense of the host city/country. So, with my roommate moving away, I've decided to open up my home to other AirBNBers. You're sure to enjoy my apartment for its genuine New York flavor - a prewar building with exposed brick, high ceilings, and sunny views.