Our little home is in the heart of the vibrant and artsy Inner West area of Sydney. You will have the whole house to yourself on this quiet street, 4km from Sydney's CBD. A 5 min walk to famous King St will put you right amongst the night life, shopping, music venues and restaurants of Newtown. Located within 5 min walk of Newtown station and 7 min walk to Erskinville Station you have Sydney at your finger tips with two different train lines and many bus routes into the city.
Welcome to our cute little cottage in Newtown! The location couldn't be more ideal. Only 4km from the city centre, you can get to Town Hall within 15mins of walking out the front door.
A perfect size for a couple who are wanting to explore Sydney's beaches, famous landmarks, beautiful National parks and want a place to stay that feels like home.
End your day of sightseeing by hitting one of Newtown's numerous bars, restaurants and pubs, or literally walk 25m to the supermarket and make dinner in our fully equipped kitchen!
We have even left you a bottle of Australian wine for you to enjoy on your first night :)
Our home has everything you'll need!
- Wifi with unlimited bandwidth.
- Netflix - you can use our account via our TV.
- a large, comfy couch for relaxing after a day of adventure.
- dining table with four chairs.
- record player + vinyl collection.
- full kitchen: cutlery, crockery, pots, pans etc.
- use of any ingredients in our pantry.
- a variety of exotic loose leaf teas.
- large fridge.
- washing machine.
- washing detergent.
- washing line and clothes horse.
- clothes rack, many hangers and draw space.
- lots of clean linen including towels and blankets.
- body wash, shampoo and conditioner.
Other things to note
Please note that access to our toilet and shower is via the backyard. It's not always ideal but it's what makes this great house in an amazing location so affordable. We love this house and hope that you will too!