Our peaceful and relaxing home is close to Henry Cowell and Big Basin state parks, the San Lorenzo river, and many beaches along the Santa Cruz coastline. You’ll fall in love with the serene natural setting, combined with all the luxuries of an upscale resort.
- Please be respectful of our home and neighbors
- Please do not play loud music or create a disturbance to the neighbors. This is not a party house. Use is for registered guests only
- Turn off the lights when you are not in the room
- Placemats are to be used on the dining room table at all times to avoid scratching it
- Do not touch the dining room light fixture, as the lights are easily damaged
- Please leave the house clean and in the condition in which you found it
- For your comfort please keep doors closed to prevent bugs and mosquitos from coming in
- We are on a septic system. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper
- Shades may be gently pulled up and down by using the handle at the bottom of the shade
- Front gate must be locked with the deadbolt at all times. Lost key to the deadbolt carries a $150 replacement fee
- Use pool at your own risk. Children 8 years and older are welcome as long as they know how to swim.
- Please do not climb onto the waterfall or barn
- Turn off pool lights when not in use
- Do not take anything including chairs and towels offsite
- Do not put the lounge chairs in the pool
- Clean BBQ after use and turn off the gas at the valve beneath the BBQ in addition to the burners.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews