This sunny, modern one bedroom apartment in Sea Point is 86m2 big. Fully equipped with a modern open plan kitchen, this renovated beauty comfortable fits two. This stylish urban retreat in one of the best areas in the mother city. Your are close to town, beach, nightlife, restaurants, etc. Walk to the beachfront and all amenities. Great place for couples or singles who love to explore this urban neighbourhood right next to the sea.
This is a beautiful,large, sunny, modern and spacious one bedroom apartment - just completely renovated. The big flat is with beautiful dark wooden floors with a large balcony to relax. It has a Queen bed with new mattress and a sofa that is large enough for a guest to sleep on. The large shower room has white mosaic tiles and funky brass & copper fittings.
The fully stocked kitchen comprises:
1 x washing machine
1 x dishwasher
1 x large stainless steel fridge
1 x four plate gas cooker and electric oven
1 x micro wave
The apartment with large balcony, is on the third floor of a small double security lock building with a lift.
There is unlimited Wi-Fi provided.
It is within walking distance to almost everything. The V&A Waterfront, main beaches and promenade are all nearby and fun activities to do. You can also take a hike up Lions head or Table mountain, or maybe you feel more keen to take the cable car up the mountain and experience a different view of this lovely city.
A lot of nearby restaurants, shops and attractions are easily accessible by the MyCiti bus route, lots of taxis and private transport in place for easy commuting, however everything is close to you. There is also a tourist hop on, hop off bus on route that is another great activity to do when in Cape Town.
Guest have access to all facilities inside the premises and can receive two sets of keys for the apartment. The apartment is safe and secure with a tag system to get in and out.
Interaction with guests
I meet all the guests, and provide a welcome pack, that includes a bottle of wine, and some basics to settle in like fruit, bread and butter.
I have created an extensive online guidebook and like to share my tips on local hot spots: from wine farms to restaurants, form beaches to nightlife.
I am a big fan of my city and love to share it.
Other things to note
I have a wonderful cleaning lady who will come in twice a week to change your bed and do some cleaning.
We don't have any super strict house rules and want our guests to enjoy themselves. At the same time, we assume common sense in the behaviour of our guests and respect for our property.
Unfortunately, for legal/insurance reason we need to inform you of a couple of important issues. The following should be read & understand/adhered to by all of our guests:
1) House manual available in the house with information about the house, house rules and tips and recommendations for Atlantic Seaboard and Cape Town.
2) Cape Town can have strong winds. It is the sole responsibility of the guest to close doors and windows to avoid breakage. Guests are using the un-managed and self-catering property on their own and are responsible for the above.
3) No partying and excessive use of alcohol permitted.
4) We have a good security system in the building. Use the provided keys to lock both locks of the property at all times. Make sure the locks are turned at least once to close properly. In case of lost keys notify your host immediately.
5) Sorry no sleep overs unless arranged with your host.
6) For check ins after 8pm we charge 300zar in addition, payable in cash on arrival. (this includes the taxi home for my assistant)
From Dec 25, 2017 - Jan 06, 2018 the minimum stay is 10 nights.
This host has 264 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Originally from Austria I was enchanted by South Africa and it's people and came to live here in 2007.
I love to travel and enjoy the vibrant, eclectic cultural mix in Cape Town. We live in the beautiful Atlantic seaboard area, between the sea and the mountain.
During my time in South Africa I have learned to love Cape Town every day more. As a designer, I enjoy finding local gems and vintage treasures.
As a host, I give local tips and share my favorite spots in the city.