My place is good for one to up to six people. I can make price/cleaning adjustments for requests of one or two people . The space has been completely remodeled. Central A/C & heat. W/D. One bedroom has a great walk in shower. Some of the homes accessories were purchased at the American Horror Story prop sale (from Coven). 15 min uber ride to just about anywhere in the city. Bus stop 2 blocks away. I provide coffee, tea and condiments. WIFI and basic DISH. Off street parking (1).
My apartment has just been remodeled. The beds are all new. Central a/c & heat with ceiling fans in each bedroom and living room. Each room has a different feel (for instance one of the bedrooms has a circus feel). The bathrooms are also renovated, one has a large walk in shower with stone tiles. You may find a few creepy things here and there, this is New Orleans after all. There is an iron and ironing board and all the small kitchen appliances you would normally have at home. My collection of "stuff" comes from my travels which I do weekly for my job.
You will have access to the entire apartment. I have provided sheets to make up the sofa which does not open out into a bed, but when the back cushions are removed is very deep and comfortable. One off street parking space is available.
Interaction with guests
I travel frequently for work and may or may not be in town during your stay. If I am in town I will meet you and let you in, I stay with friends nearby when the apartment is rented. There is the chance I will have to leave the key in a lock box if I am away. I do have someone local who I can contact should anything come up that you need help with.
Other things to note
The French Quarter has the highest crime rate in the city. Be aware of your surroundings at all times and walk in groups if possible.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
- Is is ok to smoke on the balcony with the door closed.
- Place all used towels in the washer, start wash. Strip sheets only and place on the floor in front of the washer.
- Rinse all dirty dishes free of food and place in the dish washer, start wash.
- If the kitchen trash becomes full, empty into the bin beside the house. New bags are under the sink.
- No loud music/disturbances (be courteous to the neighbors downstairs).
- I will place a claim on the entire security deposit $300 if the place is left trashed beyond what a normal cleaning would be (in my opinion, not yours), any of the house rules are broken or if there are any damages at all.
- If you use the walk in shower, please use the daily spray on the glass doors, I have hard water and it can literally take an hour to clean the spots if the daily spray is not used.