About this listing
Welcome to wonderful and sunny flat.
Newly renovated, 85m2 flat with two double and cozy bedrooms, one double bed, bathroom with shower, balcony and big fully furnished kitchen with cooker, washing machine, internet, fridge etc.
Some of the amenities include:
Towels and Bed Linens
Fully equipped kitchenette (fridge, gas stove , toaster, pots, pans, dishes, glasses, cutlery)
Internet Wi-Fi, 20 Mbits/s
Iron and the ironing board
Two bottles of water
Coffee and tea
+ If it’s needed I have a little bed for your baby with the ‘ladder’ around.
+ Bikes are also available if you would like to admire this wonderful city from the bike-seats.
- 10 minutes by walk to the central train station (Dworzec Główny PKP)
- 20 minutes by walk to the most Center- Main Market Square
- 2 minute by walk to the Aqua-park, swimming poll and tennis courts
Please enjoy our kitchen, your private balcony and bathroom. There is also plenty of parking places here.
Interaction with guests
If you would like to know anything about the city. ask I may know an answer :) Certainly I will give you few hints what to see and where to go.
First off, we hope that you will have a relaxing and enjoyable stay. Having said that, we have a few rules.
- Please respect quiet hours of 10pm - 6am.
- Please remove your shoes upon entering the apartment.
- Please give this apartment the same respect you would give to your own home.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Hello & Hola,
I'm living in Wroclaw already for 14 years, so I can tell and show a lot of nicely places with the splash of city history. Recommend events, pubs, place to eat and many more.
I will be glad to host you in Wroclaw and I will try to make you feel welcome.
Hope to see you soon.