Welcome to our private studio apartment, minutes from downtown Greenville's famous dining, art, culture and business. For those inclined to outdoors, we're close to Fall's Park and the Swamp Rabbit Trail. There is easy access to the apartment from I-85, I-385 and the airport.
The space features local heat and AC control, ceiling fan, king-sized bed, fold out couch twin bed, full bath and small kitchen. Perfect for couples, friends, solo adventurers and business travelers. A convenient spot and all the comforts of home while visiting fabulous Greenville. Allergies? We clean without harsh, smelly chemicals and the sheets and towels are washed in hypo-allergenic detergents. (Norwex)
There are open stairs leading down from the apartment to the exit. Please take this into consideration when booking with children or elderly guests.
By making a reservation, you are confirming that you have read through the complete listing and agree to follow our House Rules.
Guests have access to the entire apartment, but not the main house.
Interaction with guests
Questions are welcome, but there is no pressure to interact. We try to provide all the information our visitors want, but we're available if you need anything.
Other things to note
Check out Greenville Events online at VisitGreenvilleSC/events.
Or visit the Upstate SC event hub by going to Our Upstate SC.
Thank you for choosing us for your Greenville stay. Please observe the following House Rules:
• Provide the name and age of everyone (adults, children and any babies in arms) who will be using the unit; keep us advised of any
guest list changes prior to your arrival.
• Once booked, we require a government-issued ID from each adult guest.
• THERE IS NO DISPOSAL IN THE SINK. Use the trash can and provided trash bags for food waste.
• A full microwave is there for all your warming up needs such as soups and sauces. The oven is available for your use, as well as an electric kettle and refrigerator.
• Recycle plastic bottles, rinsed cans and cardboard in the box behind the wardrobe.
• NO PETS.
• NO SMOKING on the property.
• If you book for more than three nights, we reserve the right to enter the unit every few days – at your convenience – to check on supplies and empty the trash.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
My husband, David, and I live in a neighborhood minutes from beautiful, award-winning, downtown Greenville, SC, USA. We love to travel but we love coming home!
We love Mediteranean foods, including Greek, Italian and Albanian. We make home made pizza wherever we live. (You might even talk us into making it for you :) although there are plenty of restaurants downtown and around.) One of our favorite places to visit is Poznan, Poland where we stayed in a downtown condo. Another favorite is Tirana, Albania. So fun!
As guests we are low key and low maintenance. As long as we have access to internet and transportation we can manage most anywhere.
As hosts, we love to share our new home with those coming to Greenville for a visit. We are excited about our hometown and want you to love it too!
I love wildlife observation and gardening (we keep bird feeders right outside the windows.) David is an avid reader and writer. He also loves golf and most sports.