Below is the real story:
1) Before Karen's check-in date, I asked her what time she'll be checking in, she said 6 or 7 in the evening. But on the day itself, she texted me at 11 am and said she al-suddenly changed her mind, and she's on her way to my unit, and she'll check in at 1 pm. When I reminded her that she said to me she would be checking in at 6 pm, she said she forgot and apologized to me.
2) Re change of linens, she and her companion went to Sagada, and she said she would be back around Wednesday. Before she left for Sagada, I asked her to just text me once she's back in Manila so I can change the linens. When I did not hear from her on that Wednesday, I immediately texted her first thing Thursday morning.
3) I did not provide extra beddings because she did not ask for extra beddings. Therefore, there is no truth about the beddings.
4) Re response time, it may be too long for her but I always respond within AirBnB's standard waiting time of 24 hours.
5) I reminded her via text to let me know if there was anything she needed, and she would say there was no need and that she's okay.
I hope this clarifies the issues she has raised.