About this listing
This brand new luxury living building is located in the entertainment district of Vancouver in Yaletown. You are right next door to BC Place, Rogers Arena, Edge Water Casino, Plaza of Nations, and more! Being just steps away to Waterfront Restaurants, Shopping, Parks, and so much more! You’ll love my place because of the ambiance, the comfy beds, & the neighbourhood! My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families. Sorry No Smoking, No Parties, No Pets! Thanks:)
The suite has all that you will need while you are at your home away from home.
New furnishings, comfy beds, modern kitchen, appliances, dishes, cutlery, towels, bedding, linens, hair dryer, clothes steamer, and so much more!
The fob accesses the 3rd floor pool area, 5th floor suite, and the 20th floor BBQ & Playground area.
Please also read Other Things To Note located below.
Interaction with guests
Hello Travellers, I will be at the suite to greet you, sign you in and show you around. I can be reached anytime on my cell, and I am more than happy to help if you have any questions while you are staying with us :)
Other things to note
This building is brand new and has just been completed July 14th of 2016.
Please note for travellers with small children the roof top 20th floor playground/bbq area and the pool located on the 3rd floor have regular height railings. All children must be accompanied by a legal guardian at all times while using these areas of the building.
Minimum 30 nights stay :)
- If parking is required the cost is $350 per month paid in cash at arrival for full length of stay.
- Please note travellers with infants ages 0 to 2 years old there is no crib on premises.
- Children 2 to 18 years old are permitted accompanied by a legal guardian.
- The roof top playground and bbq area located on the 20th floor of the building, and the pool area located on the 3rd floor of the building has regular height railings. All adult travellers with small children must watch them at all times while using the playground, bbq, or pool areas of the building.
- Long term is welcome.
- Any damage must be reported before departure.
- For stays 30 days or over the suite is cleaned once per month.
- Government issued photo I.D. per adult required at arrival.
- There is a $100 charge for lost Fobs for the building.
- No Parties
- No Smoking
- No Pets
Thank you :)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a fun family, that likes to hike, play soccer, picnic, bbq and bake. We like to fill our lives with sunshine and laughter, so we go on vacations to warm destinations from time to time. So sorry if we are out of town sometimes when you want to stay with us, but we need our vitamin D :) When you do stay with us you will feel right at home, and welcomed like family. If I happened to be baking when you are here expect a knock on your door because we love to share. (I usually bake way to much anyways! LOL) Hope to see you all soon!