'Billiga' is close to the beach, cafes and the small village of Tuross . It is a quaint 1930's cottage. The house is light and airy, surrounded by bird life and within easy walking distance of the beach. Good for couples, singles and families (with well behaved children). Great for a beach holiday, golf,fishing, swimming, walking, cycling, and / or relaxing. An inspiring house for writers and painters needing a place to create. Not suitable for parties, large groups, school leavers events.
If you like old beach cottages Billiga could be your holiday destination. Set within a leafy garden and surrounded by trees, the house is a perfect place to relax. The house is light and airy. Not big on modern cons but plenty of atmosphere and only a short walk to beautiful south coast beaches. Surrounded by National Parks, Tuross is a quiet seaside village on the south coast of New South Wales great for whale watching, fishing, swimming and beach walking.
Guest have access to the whole house.
Interaction with guests
Feel free to contact me by email if you require further information or advice.
Other things to note
The house has an elevated position, there are approximately 12 steps to get up and down to the house, these may not be suitable for small children or adults with mobility issues.
Single beds are only suitable for children.
There are DVD's in the house for the use of guests.
Linen can be supplied at a cost of $10 per person for sheets and $5 per person for towels.
- No loud noise. House to be treated with respect and to be left clean and tidy. No smoking. No pets.
- DO NOT touch the chords at the back of the TV, DVD or satellite box. It is not acceptable to unplug these chords in order to attach your own device.
- Feel free to pull a few weeds from the garden or water a pot plant in hot weather.
- Use the herbs in the garden for your cooking and cut flowers for vases inside.
- Well behaved children only.