AIRBNB'S #1 "MOST WISHED-FOR LISTING WORLDWIDE!"
Suite of three beautifully furnished rooms set among the trees. Just minutes from downtown, this secluded property is an urban retreat like no other. The treehouse provides an intimate, simple and restful retreat for 2 people. The treehouse is the subject of innumerable articles, blogs and was recently featured on Treehouse Masters Ultimate Treehouses and Today Show.
• While we love both, children under 16 and pets are not allowed to stay at the treehouses--or be present during events.
• When submitting an inquiry, please tell us a little about yourself and your interest in the treehouse. Also let us know that you have read the full description and understand the house rules and feel comfortable staying in a treehouse.
• Please keep in mind that the treehouses are meant as a quiet retreat for 1-2 people only. If you have ANYTHING else in mind, you must let us know ahead of time and get appropriate permission before booking. Photo shoots, events, ceremonies etc. are subject to additional fees, and are rarely approved. Prior to arrival, we must obtain the first and last names of each guest. No additional guests or visitors are allowed.
• If you are interested in using the treehouses for a photo shoot, you must give us explicit descriptions of your concept before booking as well as your location budget. Please be aware that photoshoots are subject to different rules and rates, and must be approved by us in advance.
• Guests will receive a house manual with a full list of property details, rules and local recommendations a week before arrival. We will also require each guest to sign a waiver prior to occupancy, which will be emailed before check-in. PLEASE LET US KNOW THE DAY BEFORE YOUR RESERVATION WHAT TIME YOU'LL BE ARRIVING....
• If using images from this site, please credit the appropriate photographers, as are noted in the individual image descriptions. Our is @pbahouth and #treehouseatl
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you soon!
I work in the wine industry and my husband is an environmental activist and 3d photographer. He built the treehouses as an escape within the city and together, we've made it into a Vacation Home at home! We hoped to create a setting that was both secluded and quiet but also warm and welcoming. Many of our favorite times have happened there--from parties with friends to quiet afternoons reading the paper.
But while we love being at home, we equally love traveling. We find that experiencing new places and meeting new people is as exciting to us as being in our treehouse is calming. Through Airbnb, we want to share our hideaway with other travelers who seek adding something special to their trip and hope that they leave feeling like it was something genuinely special!